The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

pcpking

All Star
Daps
dee gettin real comfortable saying nikkas ...

After hearing what he said about Dee at the end of the last show I can see why he keep her around..plus I think he dip in Dee from time to time you can actually see Corey get a bit jealous when she throwing that p*ssy to someone else.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Corey has talked about washing his “twizzler”, sending a transsexual to Bobby and how “he wouldn’t be able to tell”, masturbating with hot water and now he’s asking Kraig to touch his balls?

:francis:

Maybe he’s always going in on gays as a cover up? Weird.

And yes something is off lately. I didn’t even listen to the last show.
his momma lives with him now i think he need more cashflow

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
After hearing what he said about Dee at the end of the last show I can see why he keep her around..plus I think he dip in Dee from time to time you can actually see Corey get a bit jealous when she throwing that p*ssy to someone else.
who dat in yo avy?

pcpking

All Star
Daps
(TIMESTAMPPED)

Guess Corey really been going through

I laugh when people think that "famous" people look on here but he damn near address everything that we talked about on here about him. Even the gay shyt.

Kami

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: towards the end corey was talking about how he was going through a dark time in his life recently..something about his wife parents dealing with health problems and his mother moving in with him(she couldnt walk at first). said he got no friends in hollywood, especially after one of his homies there passed away. found it interesting how he aint mention zo.

also seems like him and bobby are cool again.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:jbhmm: towards the end corey was talking about how he was going through a dark time in his life recently..something about his wife parents dealing with health problems and his mother moving in with him(she couldnt walk at first). said he got no friends in hollywood, especially after one of his homies there passed away. found it interesting how he aint mention zo.

also seems like him and bobby are cool again.
Corey is the paranoid type who thinks EVERYONE around him is out to get him unless they do something huge for him to prove him otherwise. He probably feels like Zo is a fake friend only cause Zo has never done anything big for Corey like how Darlene has been 'running' the merch business and how she helped look after Corey's mom after she moved in with him. Thats why Darlene will never get dropped from 5150 cause Corey feels like she's down for him.

Him and Bobby probably got along because Bobby was likely mature enough to pick up the phone and call and check up on Corey during the time his friend died.

Corey really only fukks with people who go out of their way to do something for him, else you're the devil to him