The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Did you watch IZM radio when Corey was on the other day? Corey was low key acting funny with Tariq. Kinda condescending and was low key caping for Tommy. Then Corey hinted at filing a lawsuit against the Gooey Rac00n too :patrice:

Tariq kinda picked up on that and cut the interview short.

@Money Mase @lotteryplaya @KingDanz did y’all peep that or am I trippin?
I agree with the others his energy was low but he also has been careful with the Aries questions from people since that last tmz call where he cursed them out and hung up. Corey doesn't mind getting into those topics but he likes it on his terms. This wasn't freestyling gooey racc00n jokes late at night on 5150 this was more like getting interviewed about almost every major negative story related to his name.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Corey can be savage at times, but< I agree with him on Rae

I don't think holmes is a fit parent

He must not understand what that lady goes through to raise him

He tried to kill him, now he wants to be a father?

Benji's killer was kinda being picked on and it was a bad moment for a young man

Rae planned a hit on a woman because she wouldn't get an abortion

He would not have been broke if that boy was able to be born to term and his mother was around

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch IZM radio when Corey was on the other day? Corey was low key acting funny with Tariq. Kinda condescending and was low key caping for Tommy. Then Corey hinted at filing a lawsuit against the Gooey Rac00n too :patrice:

the fukk are you nikkas talking about? the interview was fine and typical length
:gucci:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the fukk are you nikkas talking about? the interview was fine and typical length
:gucci:

nikka read the YouTube comments. Dozens of people said that the interview was short especially if you compare it to the other guests he’s had on. Smarten up guy

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikka read the YouTube comments. Dozens of people said that the interview was short especially if you compare it to the other guests he’s had on. Smarten up guy

YouTube comments are reliable and relevant sources?

:comeon:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just think Tariq suck at interviews.

Because Dame Dash and Michael Jai White gave off the same low energy as Corey.

Tariq is my dude but he sucks at interviews and debates IMO. :yeshrug:

I feel that guess are uncomfortable being squeezed in between Laila and Bri. :yeshrug:

Corey was probably like who are these 2 bytches. :pachaha:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just think Tariq suck at interviews.

Because Dame Dash and Michael Jai White gave off the same low energy as Corey.

Tariq is my dude but he sucks at interviews and debates IMO. :yeshrug:

I feel that guess are uncomfortable being squeezed in between Laila and Bri. :yeshrug:

Corey was probably like who are these 2 bytches. :pachaha:

Yeah real talk Tariq is chatty patty as hell on the IZM show. I think him starting the interview off immediately with the Aries Spears questions really threw Corey off guard. You could tell Corey dont like discussing that shyt. I think it's funny how Tariq gets hella tight when ppl mention Tommy to him but has no problem airing other folks past beefs out.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Yeah real talk Tariq is chatty patty as hell on the IZM show. I think him starting the interview off immediately with the Aries Spears questions really threw Corey off guard. You could tell Corey dont like discussing that shyt. I think it's funny how Tariq gets hella tight when ppl mention Tommy to him but has no problem airing other folks past beefs out.
That's exactly it. The interview usually starts to flow about halfway through but it always starts off super awkward. First, he sits the guests between Bri and Laila who they barely know. Then, has them sitting there for 5-10 minutes without interacting with them at all. After a few more moments of awkward silence, he plays those loud ass ads that he always has to turn down. Greets the guest, shoots off some some rapid fire chatty patty questions, probably tells them to speak into the mic THEN gets into the real interview about 15-20 mins in. The end result is always dope but I could see why the guests can get thrown off guard in the beginning.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:skip: Which one of you posters is Kraig? I'm listening to last weeks episode and dying at this Bruce Lee discussion. Breh hitting them exact points that folks say on here.