The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
You nikkas need to go ahead and get over the fact that Bobby's never coming back. Whatever reason Corey chose not to bring him back is between him and the rest of the 5150 crew. And Bobby having that c00n Whitlock on his show ain't help matter either.
Maybe Corey can find another old head that he respects to add to The show, but I repeat that Bobby coming back shyt is dead. Its been damn 3 years, move on nikkas...

The show is in a new transitional phase... Lets see where it ends up. We've been seeing more of Kraig and Nate than Zo lately, so it's obvious Corey is trying to Shake things up.
Bobby having Whitlock on his show is no biggie..zo has had some of Corey’s enemies on his show I doubt that’s the reason

I hope they cut zo from the show he’s brought nothing since the fight with Aries.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Why is this nikka jimmy so damn aggressive, wtf calm down on the gooey racc00n side of the game.
cause he talk over folk hes aries? corey talk over zo all the time lol.

the jim guy is cool and for w/e reason has better chemistry with darlene already than zo moist ass every did. he just gotta calm down at times.

craig serves no purpose tho. what happen to zo?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: anybody else feel Corey was throwing subs at Claudia again when he started talking about Rickey Smiley and all the different ppl he put on.... That Unstabled Podcast episode must of really touched a nerve with Corey

Did she have a falling out with Mike Hill?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she have a falling out with Mike Hill?

Claudia tries to act too familiar with people she doesn't even know that well, she can't stay in her lane and observe, that's why majority of her relationships whether it's platonic or romantic don't last imo. :manny: