The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Did she have a falling out with Mike Hill?

Nah but 2 episodes ago she walked out of the podcast because she was pissed that Guy and Mike still haven't really reconciled since they fought over Guy critizing Mike's parenting skills on air. She said Guy was being "phony". However, she was back with them in the Podcast last week.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nate can play Monique:mjlol::lolbron::russ::mjgrin::skip::pachaha::gladbron::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:
Edit:
Nate killed Corey with that Jedi comment:lolbron::mjlol:
Nate saying dirty babies:deadmanny:
I get what Corey and Craig were saying and even though Nate was putting emotions into the convo..
I felt his points too..
Corey..
Don’t go throwing them elbows:ufdup::pachaha:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This was a great episode.

Basically they can't accept the fact that Nate is not a damaged human being.

Craig is kinda dumb.

The show was good. But the 2nd half was lowkey weak, they kept trying to prove Nate wrong, the shyt happens before with the whole christianity shyt.

The other catz were hurt by people they "trust," accept Nate views and just let that shyt go and move on.

Craig do sound slow at times lol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:patrice: anybody else feel Corey was throwing subs at Claudia again when he started talking about Rickey Smiley and all the different ppl he put on.... That Unstabled Podcast episode must of really touched a nerve with Corey

Did you watch IZM radio when Corey was on the other day? Corey was low key acting funny with Tariq. Kinda condescending and was low key caping for Tommy. Then Corey hinted at filing a lawsuit against the Gooey Rac00n too :patrice:

Tariq kinda picked up on that and cut the interview short.

@Money Mase @lotteryplaya @KingDanz did y’all peep that or am I trippin?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch IZM radio when Corey was on the other day? Corey was low key acting funny with Tariq. Kinda condescending and was low key caping for Tommy. Then Corey hinted at filing a lawsuit against the Gooey Rac00n too :patrice:

Nah i think Corey was tired, his energy was different. I don't think he liked Tariq calling Tommy crispy though :heh:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I saw 5150 but not all of izm yet. I will check out the entire episode tonight.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: anybody else feel Corey was throwing subs at Claudia again when he started talking about Rickey Smiley and all the different ppl he put on.... That Unstabled Podcast episode must of really touched a nerve with Corey

Claudia was already on before Ricky, She was at Foxxhole before Corey and she stay making moves:manny:so its iffy