The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

They in the 5150 show youtube comments replying to people:russ:Thats how real the show is these are some funny dudes:laff:

Fitness Buff
Nate gotta stop over talkin mf's...

Nate Jackson
Ok. I be getting excited. Lol

Fitness Buff
Nate Jackson Thats understandable bro, but other than that, you and Kraig are good additions to the show.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey wasn't fukking around. All the old Foxxhole episodes of the 5150 show have been wiped clean from the net :sadcam:, even the site @KingDanz turned me on to wiped off all the archived episodes they had too.

That exhcange between Nate and Corey at the begining was funny as hell....

Nate: This audience is faster, smarter and listen better. :ehh:

Corey (looking serious as hell): These all grown nikkas who didn't make it.
full

Me watching this shyt: :mjlol::russ:..........:ohhh:.............:francis:...........:mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Craig getting caught with fake news and doing a “memorial video”:mjlol::russ:
I haven’t laughed like that in awhile:mjgrin::mjcry::pachaha::skip::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:
Rape flopping:russ::mjlol::mjgrin:

"Craig just said a nikka told me he dead"

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Just found this

Video shows security guard body slam customer at Virginia Beach venue

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- A popular Virginia Beach music venue is under investigation after a security guard body slammed a patron. The incident was caught on camera, and it has since gone viral.

The incident happened at Shaka's Live on January 25, and the video has almost 9 million views.

In the video, two men in baseball caps are shouting, walking toward the club’s security guard. As the men walked away the security guard ran after them, grabbing one of the men, pushed his head into a table and then slammed the man to the ground. The patron was left unconscious.

13NewsNow showed this video to locals of the Oceanfront.

“Oh my gosh,” said Christy Guth as she watched it for the first time.

Guth said it’s that kind of violence that keeps her away from crowded bars.

“I don’t know, it’s a lot of young people drinking,” said Guth.

According to Shaka's Live management, the alleged victim was causing problems and was asked to leave. Over the next hour and 45 minutes he left and returned to the club four different times, attempting to get into the show.

At one point the victim claimed to have a weapon, and that’s when the security guard got physical.

“Tell you what, if someone came at me with a weapon I would probably do what was necessary to protect myself or my family,” said Virginia Beach man named Jason.

However, according to Shaka's Live no weapon was found on the alleged victim. That man, who is expected to be okay, has taken out a citizen warrant against the security guard for assault, which would be a misdemeanor.

The Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office is also investigating the case to see if felony charges are warranted.

They said dude was just unconcious, but then woke up to file a citizens warrant. :mjlol:

That slam though :picard: In all my years of living, I've never seen a belly to back suplex get changed to a choke slam in mid air. That finisher in the WWE would be :banderas:

Chatroom goons need to drop this story update on them Tuesday so Kraig can get clowned again. I also wanted to know if the guy was alive but I also waited so my information wasn't wrong.:russ:

Kami

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

Again, this entire Monique thing is about everything but the issue that there's a bunch of comedians that people, who claim Monique is irrelevant, never heard of.

No one brought up how Chris Tucker is cold as ice and still got a deal. If she wasn't shyt, how did they offered $500,000?

What a fukk does her personal life have to do with this? Kevin Spacey was touching a kid and went on to a successful. This shyt ain't karma, then there's this.

People going for every angle as to why she shouldn't be paid. She came about it the wrong way--same way Corey does with issues he's passionate about it--put her point is correct.
chris tucker disappeared for like almost a decade..people were gonna watch regardless. its like corey said she had her time but lets not act like anything she did was a classic.

in 2018 she is irrelevant the female comedy game left her behind. her husband/handler is out there making terrible moves and its hurting her.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I haven't really been watching prolly over the last month

But, I'm glad he got over the Aries thing and has guest every week

He was definitely sketchy that first thing Nate and homeboy came on

But, it's all good