The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The show is getting back to how it use to be...the last couple shows been the best ones

And the only time we hear dee is during the loose talk about bs:blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Pasadena nikkas sound just alike. :heh:

I couldn't tell if it was Zo or Kraig that was talking. :heh:

I'm surprise these 2 nikkas doesn't know each other. Being from the same city and they share the same beliefs. :jbhmm:

Zo was like I fukk with this nikka here. :russ:

That shyt was basically

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
-Grady will be on the show next week.:salute:
-Zo sat there silently like he didn't know what Corey was talking about when he read off multiple times about the Mike Hill/Torry fight. We saw Zo in the parking lot with them so he definitely knows about it. Zo protecting the Dash radio brand or only wanting the incident discussed over there so they can get the views at Dash. Corey needs to pay attention to how Zo moves because he is showing more loyalty to the white dude at Dash radio where he is making money. Especially since they discussed ways to recruit Corey to come over there behind his back.:patrice:

-Corey keeps shouting out he keeps Darlene around because of her loyalty but longtime fans say she has left the show twice. I have watched older RMC episodes and noticed Dee wasn't there but I really started watching this show in 2014/2015 around the time I joined the site. A lot of those old episodes are classics because Darlene wasn't on the episodes so there wasn't somebody saying slick racist shyt about black people or dissing straight black men and cutting everybody off and trying to finish their sentences and being wrong or playing devils advocate on serious black issues. Most of her supporters/fans are non black or they are hung up on how she looked 30 years ago. I saw these comments (in the 12-16-17 youtube comments of the Stevie J guest 5150 episode) about Darlene.

Kool Moe Keem 1 week ago
OTKP typical simp nikka when mfs have no where to go they say the word “Hate” the bytch is a racist white hispanic, that left the show twice and once because Corey was going hard on racist white people & homosexuals

Kool Moe Keem 1 week ago
EASTSIDE GYPSY she left the show twice everything dude said was not true... look at the rmc days, the bytch left them hanging, Corey was so desperate to the point he got his wife to do 2 episodes.

That "at least we look human" comment sealed the deal. That bytch is low-key racist. And she is a bytch of a mother because she was talking about her son as well.

No wonder Ice T dropped that witch looking bytch.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
He really wasn't.

Corey was being unreasonable.

I lost Nate on that Religion shyt. Dude was literally scared :scust:

He tried to get away from the convo by bringing up the Willie Lynch letter.:mjlol: Like come on man.

Religion was the main tool used by slave owners to keep slaves in check.

Last edited: