Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm disappointed in Corey's position on Monique

Even Zo

Two independent brothas basically tell her what he don't deserve instead of looking at the scores of comedians on Netflix already we never heard of

I tried to understand his position, but, he kept going in on her, personally

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm disappointed in Corey's position on Monique

Even Zo

Two independent brothas basically tell her what he don't deserve instead of looking at the scores of comedians on Netflix already we never heard of

I tried to understand his position, but, he kept going in on her, personally
That's because corey was tight with Monique's first husband before he moved to California, while he was carrying her bags and cutting hair to pay for her auditions and advertisements, then when she got famous she dumped him and got a new man. :wow:

Freeze luv knew him and said the same thing. :manny:

Hard to cape for a grimey person like that when karma hit them. :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's because corey was tight with Monique's first husband before he moved to California, while he was carrying her bags and cutting hair to pay for her auditions and advertisements, then when she got famous she dumped him and got a new man. :wow:

Freeze luv knew him and said the same thing. :manny:

Hard to cape for a grimey person like that when karma hit them. :francis:

:snoop:

Again, this entire Monique thing is about everything but the issue that there's a bunch of comedians that people, who claim Monique is irrelevant, never heard of.

No one brought up how Chris Tucker is cold as ice and still got a deal. If she wasn't shyt, how did they offered $500,000?

What a fukk does her personal life have to do with this? Kevin Spacey was touching a kid and went on to a successful. This shyt ain't karma, then there's this.

People going for every angle as to why she shouldn't be paid. She came about it the wrong way--same way Corey does with issues he's passionate about it--put her point is correct.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Again, this entire Monique thing is about everything but the issue that there's a bunch of comedians that people, who claim Monique is irrelevant, never heard of.

No one brought up how Chris Tucker is cold as ice and still got a deal. If she wasn't shyt, how did they offered $500,000?

What a fukk does her personal life have to do with this? Kevin Spacey was touching a kid and went on to a successful. This shyt ain't karma, then there's this.

People going for every angle as to why she shouldn't be paid. She came about it the wrong way--same way Corey does with issues he's passionate about it--put her point is correct.
She did one degrading role in a movie, got a mammy oscar, and then turned down a check for a half a million dollars to do a garbage special that nobody was going to watch.

fukk her.