GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Chico turn groupie real quick:russ:

Chico agreeing to Corey being fat:mjlol:

bytch should only be wearing something Islamic:deadmanny:
Only 30 minites into the show & I can't believe Corey got Chico Bean on the show.:ohlawd:

They say D don't add nothing, but we got the legend Twista on the line.:blessed:

Real talk Chico mess with Corey pretty hard. He opened up for Corey last year when I went to see him in Charlotte. He was also one of the people who sent a video in when Corey was beefin with ol girl.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Real talk Chico mess with Corey pretty hard. He opened up for Corey last year when I went to see him in Charlotte. He was also one of the people who sent a video in when Corey was beefin with ol girl.
My nikka is funny as hell..
Even though Wild n Out can be corny at times, dude stands out..

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
They really need a proper producer. Hopefully one they don't like. Said it before the shows at RMC and the club were hella better as they had at most structure.

Bobby going also meant the shows just drag on. Loose talk at this point, derails the show.

Darlene should be actually writing down the subjects she wants to talk about rather than looking for info on air. I mean really?

:russ:[/QUOTE

No shyt man. I don't what it is that keeps her from just coming to terms with the fact that she's blind now and needs something bigger than a phone screen to read her shyt. She needs a laptop and like someone said with all the relevant info maybe some bullet points. Get everything situated before the show starts.