The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
You can't find 2 more different people than Corey and Zo, somehow they work well together.

Darlene, tho i'm a fan, she's ran her course on the show. She doesn't add any insight or anything profound anymore. This hidden, cougar, code of silence crap has gotten very old. 5150 means crazy, she's doesn't bring anything exciting anymore. The Ice T tales we cool years ago. The show needs a unapologetic whore/gold-digger. Claudia Jordan rings a bell, maybe a younger version. The show has too many middle age people as is. We need a 27 to 32 year old that knows the a lot of about the younger dynamics and it familiar with the old school ways too.
darlene old enough to be the mother of folk in that age range. even than it have to be a one that isnt sensitive as corey can say anything.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can't find 2 more different people than Corey and Zo, somehow they work well together.

Darlene, tho i'm a fan, she's ran her course on the show. She doesn't add any insight or anything profound anymore. This hidden, cougar, code of silence crap has gotten very old. 5150 means crazy, she's doesn't bring anything exciting anymore. The Ice T tales we cool years ago. The show needs a unapologetic whore/gold-digger. Claudia Jordan rings a bell, maybe a younger version. The show has too many middle age people as is. We need a 27 to 32 year old that knows the a lot of about the younger dynamics and it familiar with the old school ways too.
Idk if the show has "too many middle aged people" I think its a show for whoever or even later middle aged people. Hell Bobby used to be on the show. I need my guy freez back.

Last edited:
Daps
eh yo, Twista! :krs:

Corey said "hello to your GD lookin friend :laff: "

"You a NASTY FAT bytch" :laff:

"Cause she a Judge Joe Brown bytch" :laff:

"Let me tell you something....I'm Fat....This bytch is OBESE! Look at her, That means you said fukk it, I aint neva joggin evah again i dont give a fukk let it all pile up me i dont give a fukk blablalalalabla"
:laff: :laff: :laff:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Yeah. That nikka was spitting just like Twista. :damn:

Yeah, Corey was going in on that fat bytch. :mjlol:
He put Zo to shame. Freezing was the last good one Corey had to help on songs.

"Let me tell you something....I'm Fat....This bytch is OBESE! Look at her, That means you said fukk it, I aint neva joggin evah again i dont give a fukk let it all pile up me i dont give a fukk blablalalalabla"
The best part was Corey called himself fat and Chico agreed:mjlol::pachaha:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

Said she needed to be stranded in a desert with nothing but celery :russ: