The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
damn dee really trying to control to show man.

i dunno if they raised the volume on her mic with a purpose but she was moderating the show heavy. there was many times where corey had something to say to only be interrupted and forget all about it.
Yeah she's too comfortable, at least Zo TRIES to tone down his halfafag MOISTURE for the show. This broad been doing the same annoying shyt for years. need to bring Bobby back

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she's too comfortable, at least Zo TRIES to tone down his halfafag MOISTURE for the show. This broad been doing the same annoying shyt for years. need to bring Bobby back
What did Zo do to you breh? Zo been on the same show as Corey since Speedy Comedy Corner in 2007, you should be used to him by now.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
What did Zo do to you breh? Zo been on the same show as Corey since Speedy Comedy Corner in 2007, you should be used to him by now.
Yea and even Corey still calls Zo out bout his voice and blatantly said one show that he think Zo gay.

I can't stand that moist shyt, esp when he rambling like he saying some deep shyt but it's not. I think he's done gay shyt before, that's why Corey always call out foxxhole nikkas and never makes an exception for Zo.

I've tried to watch Zo show and he be acting GAY ASS fukk on there and he be giggling with thots. He only dropping heavy knowledge to people who havent studied, the shyt he says his basic YouTube info

Just tried to watch his Kaepernick show and I couldn't take 30 seconds, nikka giggling and moisturizing his voice like a fukking sissy. I don't like perpetrators and con artist.

Same nikka be taking up for Poetess and Jamie foxx. FOH real nikkas peep it, which is why MOST 5150 fans don't watch his show

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I'd rather have Bobby than Zo because he's real, not a chameleon.

Zo repping for all the moist fake intellectuals. nikkas who think intelligence is equated to your arsenal of multi-syllable words. Zo repping for all the nikkas who was touched as children and are confused bout they sexuality.

Zo had B.Scott on his show to talk about COREY "bullying" him. Zo is around cuz he ain't got shyt better going, just like Darlene, if Foxx offered him a check he'd leave the show and go back to the den of Sodomites

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zo repping for all the moist fake intellectuals. nikkas who think intelligence is equated to your arsenal of multi-syllable words. Zo repping for all the nikkas who was touched as children and are confused bout they sexuality.

Zo had B.Scott on his show to talk about COREY "bullying" him. Zo is around cuz he ain't got shyt better going, just like Darlene, if Foxx offered him a check he'd leave the show and go back to the den of Sodomites
:dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:dahell:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
zo actually gets the GUESTS that would add another dynamic to corey's show like umar, tariq, boyce, dikk gregory, polight etc..but nobody care because his show is MOIST THEN A MUUUUUFUKA

Kami

Banned
Daps
Yea and even Corey still calls Zo out bout his voice and blatantly said one show that he think Zo gay.

I can't stand that moist shyt, esp when he rambling like he saying some deep shyt but it's not. I think he's done gay shyt before, that's why Corey always call out foxxhole nikkas and never makes an exception for Zo.

I've tried to watch Zo show and he be acting GAY ASS fukk on there and he be giggling with thots. He only dropping heavy knowledge to people who havent studied, the shyt he says his basic YouTube info

Just tried to watch his Kaepernick show and I couldn't take 30 seconds, nikka giggling and moisturizing his voice like a fukking sissy. I don't like perpetrators and con artist.

Same nikka be taking up for Poetess and Jamie foxx. FOH real nikkas peep it, which is why MOST 5150 fans don't watch his show
Hate that faux intellectual shyt he's on. Everything he preaches he doesn't follow himself..this a guy in his 40s who live off government assistance is what I'm hearing.

At times he is needed cause he is knowledgable but he gotta stop the race hustling Andy begging for money.

He always seemed gay to me but Corey not really gonna cool you out if you don't overstep your boundaries. He real passive agreessiv like a hoe and always gets Corey to speak for him..bobby called him out for that.

Lastly you notice he been picking up Corey mannerisms and jokes like a gf?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Yall must be Christians.. Mad at Zo coz he shyts on religion any time he gets. :umad:

Praise White Jesus brehs

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey

Corey also always mentions there's some gay gene. Zo brother is gay.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You can't find 2 more different people than Corey and Zo, somehow they work well together.

Darlene, tho i'm a fan, she's ran her course on the show. She doesn't add any insight or anything profound anymore. This hidden, cougar, code of silence crap has gotten very old. 5150 means crazy, she's doesn't bring anything exciting anymore. The Ice T tales we cool years ago. The show needs a unapologetic whore/gold-digger. Claudia Jordan rings a bell, maybe a younger version. The show has too many middle age people as is. We need a 27 to 32 year old that knows the a lot of about the younger dynamics and it familiar with the old school ways too.