The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Haven't watched that show since the freez and so fight. shyt exposed a lot of clown shot to me.. it's a shame

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Going in on Roland:russ:. Roland wasn't prepared for all the negative feedback from black men & women for that ambush panel. He's been blocking people left & right on his Twitter & Instagram pages, because they've been calling him out on his bullshyt:mjlol:
People that don't even like Umar have been going at Martin

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
The only thing that bothers me about Darlene is her inability to read her shyt without stopping about 50 times. Every little thing makes her stop. Corey sighs/rolls her eyes/looks at zo and she stops and loses her place. It gets old pretty fast.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

There were 2 things i didn't like about this video though.
1. He kinda dry snitched on Umar when he said he sees him say stuff on tv and is like "Yeah but what about that time...", that's weak on Corey's part.

2. Corey is conflicted about Dr. Umar's stance on IR marriages. He agrees that you can't be pro black and marry white, yet feels as long as she's down then it's all good.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Zo with his face shaved looks like Phillip Michael Thomas:pachaha:
Corey talking about Michael Jordans jeans like he was on here in the comments.:laugh:

Corey: you admitted to eating ass before Zo
:ufdup:
Darlene: never tell Corey anything personal
:francis:

Zo: chatroom said I drink and smoke but I don't do any of that:yeshrug:

Corey: what do you think is worse for your health zo smoking weed or eating ass?:jbhmm:

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

That Gary Owen ether Corey had to lay out wasn't a shock. Gary posts a lot of :mjpls: comments during black people protesting after police shootings. He is cool with any privilege that benefits him.

Darlene really tried to:cape: for the planet of the apes movie :rudy:until Corey and Zo hit her ass with a million examples of that racist shyt in the movie. Some of those examples even Tariq didn't mention but he said he didn't want to spoiler the movie. Corey doesn't care about giving spoilers to the movie he would rather we watch bootlegs of planet of the apes and not give them any money:pachaha:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That Gary Owen ether Corey had to lay out wasn't a shock. Gary posts a lot of :mjpls: comments during black people protesting after police shootings. He is cool with any privilege that benefits him.

Darlene really tried to:cape: for the planet of the apes movie :rudy:until Corey and Zo hit her ass with a million examples of that racist shyt in the movie. Some of those examples even Tariq didn't mention but he said he didn't want to spoiler the movie. Corey doesn't care about giving spoilers to the movie he would rather we watch bootlegs of planet of the apes and not give them any money:pachaha:

Time stamp on the Gary ether.
Edit: The Gary Owen stuff is at the 47min mark and he was 100% correct, Gary has had everything handed to him because he portrays the "down" white boy. It's not a coincidence that his married life is now a focal point since they're doing this whole swirl movement now.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Timestamp on the planet of the ape