The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I love when C. Holcomb gets to do his thing in environments like this. He be puttin these hoes on blast!!

@ The 1:49:00 mark that Tiff_Talk broad starting talking about her trip to Dubai trying to stunt, and Corey's hoe radar went off... :mjlol:

Tiff: Yea I went to Dubai for 11 days and folk were mad cause I didn't post any pictures on the gram :queen:
Corey: Was that a vacation in Dubai:jbhmm:
Tiff: It was a vacation and a business trip, 50/50. My friend who's an entrepreneur said since I'm going through a divorce and stressed out, he was going to fly me out.
Corey: I knew a dude flew you out to Dubai. :lolbron:How YOUR ass get to Dubai!:usure:
Tiff: Yeah he did. I'm not gone pay for that trip. $16,000? Noooo! .... But Nah:whoa: I'm not an Instagram hoe, they be out there fukking and talking bout they sugar daddy this and they sugar daddy that.

Corey: You was out there hustling that monkey...:mjgrin:
Everybody Else: :pachaha::deadrose:
Tiff: Besides The breakfast I had at the Versace hotel was amazing
Corey: :ohhh: So You stayed at the Versace hotel??, yea you were out there fukking...
full

And if you listen that heffer ain't deny shyt either..... word to the homie @The HONORABLE SKJ :sas2:

:dead: Corey always preach the gospel!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Tiffany on Zo's being put on blast at 59:30 :wow:

You can tell this bytch is a bird as soon as she opens her mouth, ole demonic ass bytch. Didn't see go through like 3 divorces and she's only 26?

Look at zo caping like a simp smh, can't stand nikkas like that, the bytch is clearly trifling and yet he still finding excuses for her just so he can smash

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You can tell this bytch is a bird as soon as she opens her mouth, ole demonic ass bytch. Didn't see go through like 3 divorces and she's only 26?

Look at zo caping like a simp smh, can't stand nikkas like that, the bytch is clearly trifling and yet he still finding excuses for her just so he can smash

The chick will let him smash if you haven't noticed. Zo could have already, but if he hasn't, he could definitely. She wouldn't be on the show of a nikka she didn't like.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
5150 getting stale and all these posts about zo lil show proves it.

got corey carrying them for 2 hours straight it gets boring esp with zo not bringing nothing lately.
They need to bring guest and actually have a format

D Loose is the only organization and that can go all over the place

I'm still a fan