The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
breh, it IS foul. but here's the thing once you get up your options open up soooo much it's mind boggling. it's something like 20% of men get 80% of women. And that's based on perceived earning potential predominantly. cold world we live in but you gotta understand women date resources mainly.
REALEST ISH I NEVER WROTE:ohhh::banderas::wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: Tommy (saw on the sidebar watching yesterday's replay) got a hour and a half video about the show.

"Comedian Corey Holcomb Apologizes To Tommy Sotomayor LIVE! Tommy Reacts!"

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 Yo, I be into dude's show.

Antonio Moore was amazing, b. I was at work and pulled out a sticky note and brought it home.

Y4wuuSf.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Darlene face on the dinner plate side of the game:russ:
No matter what side of the fence your on, it took a lot for Corey to try to squash shyt with Sotomoisture:yeshrug:
Nope Corey looks stupid for that shyt, Tommy is a certified c00n and for Corey to make peace with him is weak.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Tommy (saw on the sidebar watching yesterday's replay) got a hour and a half video about the show.

"Comedian Corey Holcomb Apologizes To Tommy Sotomayor LIVE! Tommy Reacts!"

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 Yo, I be into dude's show.

Antonio Moore was amazing, b. I was at work and pulled out a sticky note and brought it home.

Y4wuuSf.jpg

Damn Tommy really be watching people moves...now he's going to keep mentioning Corey wanting to patch things up

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nope Corey looks stupid for that shyt, Tommy is a certified c00n and for Corey to make peace with him is weak.
To each their own..
We all know Tommy is a c00n and opportunist but if Corey feels in his heart that he wants to squash the dumb shyt, who are you or I to judge..
It's easier holding on to the bitter bullshyt than to say..
"Ay mayne, don't speak on me and I won't speak on you."
It doesn't mean nikkas are about to become A1, down friends, it just means we have an understanding that I don't fukk with you but I ain't tripping anymore.
Now Zo is different and speaking on somebody's kid is something I can't consign. I can understand him wanting to go at his head but on the flip side, Zo got to chill for a bit and let things die down. I actually want to see him succeed because he has put me on to a lot of books(just donated to him, which I know nikkas will say he is a scammer, blazahy blah) but he does drop jewels from time to time.
At the end of the day, you can make amends maybe not with the person but yourself and I think a lot of shyt is catching up with Corey internally and he wants to change to an extent. That shyt is called growth. It doesn't make you weak or stupid. If anything it will show the other person as weak because if you can stay being petty after someone comes to you with peace then you are a miserable bum ass nikka that deserves whatever comes your way.
I don't have to agree with your views to be at peace with myself and that's the lane I think Corey is seeking..
Just my opinion, not forcing you to agree or saying your wrong with how you feel..:yeshrug:

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
To each their own..
We all know Tommy is a c00n and opportunist but if Corey feels in his heart that he wants to squash the dumb shyt, who are you or I to judge..
It's easier holding on to the bitter bullshyt than to say..
"Ay mayne, don't speak on me and I won't speak on you."
It doesn't mean nikkas are about to become A1, down friends, it just means we have an understanding that I don't fukk with you but I ain't tripping anymore.
Now Zo is different and speaking on somebody's kid is something I can't consign. I can understand him wanting to go at his head but on the flip side, Zo got to chill for a bit and let things die down. I actually want to see him succeed because he has put me on to a lot of books(just donated to him, which I know nikkas will say he is a scammer, blazahy blah) but he does drop jewels from time to time.
At the end of the day, you can make amends maybe not with the person but yourself and I think a lot of shyt is catching up with Corey internally and he wants to change to an extent. That shyt is called growth. It doesn't make you weak or stupid. If anything it will show the other person as weak because if you can stay being petty after someone comes to you with peace then you are a miserable bum ass nikka that deserves whatever comes your way.
I don't have to agree with your views to be at peace with myself and that's the lane I think Corey is seeking..
Just my opinion, not forcing you to agree or saying your wrong with how you feel..:yeshrug:
well put...