The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
So ssissymayor was correct? Zo dragged Corey into the beef?
Actually in the last episode Corey was asking how the beef started and Zo said it was over a woman. That is what Tommy said too. Most people remember in that roast episode Corey basically said fukk that bytch in regards to Zo putting on his cape and doing a he said she said about what some girl said Tommy said to her. The beef was on from there because Corey is loyal. Darlene was talking about a different point in the beef and misunderstanding because Corey was willing to call him up and apologize back then. Darlene keeps cutting people off and its hard to follow storylines when she assumes she knows what you were going to say.

Darlene also dropped the N word when talking about her favorite Ice T song. Corey already gave a her a pass in his eyes but normally she will self edit because she claims she isn't comfortable using that word since she isn't black.

Kami

Banned
Daps
fukk you mean "what you mean"? did you watch the episode? :why:

why do you think Zo keeps saying that he missed those punches or that he didnt hit him? cause it's some cool shyt to say? nah it's cause he's not tryna incriminate himself further if this shyt goes to court

what does Corey do though? spend an hour talking about Zo beat Aries ass lol. that's not helping anything..it's just adding fuel to the fire
no i usually dont watch it right away.

anything core says is gossip nikka unless he repeats it under oath. zo should know corey would blown both he and aries thats what he does. its too late for zo the tape is out.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

I dont know where to put this

It's long

But damn if this show didnt down the state of black relationships

These smart sistas understand this system is built for us to fail

But aint tryna hear shyt about it in the dating scene

Zo show is so damn good brehs

watching it now....wondering which is worse, women that understand how white supremacy targets us a little more (but still don't want to hear how it relates to the dating game) or women who are unaware of this

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
watching it now....wondering which is worse, women that understand how white supremacy targets us a little more (but still don't want to hear how it relates to the dating game) or women who are unaware of this

Women understanding and not giving a fukk...

Which is why...I just do me...:yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The first

Shoutout to Tiffany

She gets it but had to learn the hard way.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Co-sign, I almost think that's downright foul
breh, it IS foul. but here's the thing once you get up your options open up soooo much it's mind boggling. it's something like 20% of men get 80% of women. And that's based on perceived earning potential predominantly. cold world we live in but you gotta understand women date resources mainly.