The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Callin' bytches beautiful can get take you places in life. :trillbk2:
article-0-0D7F33FA00000578-3_468x433.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
watching it now....wondering which is worse, women that understand how white supremacy targets us a little more (but still don't want to hear how it relates to the dating game) or women who are unaware of this
Them Understanding how W/S is setting up black men to fail but don't want to hear how it relates to the dating game is far far worst then being ignorant about the entire setup. You can teach an ignorant person who doesn't know. Show them how the game is played.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She was talking to some white dude and he started saying slick shyt about black men, Corey wanted a name and she didn't want to give it up.
Wow, she's protecting a staunch white supremacist who hates her own black children. You can't go any lower then that. I bet she'll give up another black man though. As "pro-black" as Corey and Zo are, I don't know why they tolerate a person like her on the show, unless one of them is hitting that backstage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wow, she's protecting a staunch white supremacist who hates her own black children. You can't go any lower then that. I bet she'll give up another black man though. As "pro-black" as Corey and Zo are, I don't know why they tolerate a person like her on the show, unless one of them is hitting that backstage.
Corey has said before that the way Darlene approached him back in 2010 is why he keeps her around, he feels like she's not a fake chick. Personally i think she's shady because she records and saves everything.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Always wondered about that because Corey's comedy doesn't leave a lot of gray area for men and women as just platonic friends. He makes it sound like if a decent looking woman is around then most men are trying to hit or they already hit. Tommy sort of implied back in the day that he slept with Darlene. He was talking about how she was in his house and he hired her as a cohost but got rid of her when the younger woman came along. He went from talking about the female cohost Darlene being on his show to talking about the ex girlfriend. That seemed like more than a coincidence but he is an a$$hole so he would try to antagonize anybody that he isn't cool with anymore.

I found out about the 5150 show through the Coli a few years ago when I joined so I didn't know the history of it going away for awhile and Darlene needing to find another job until it came back. I also think Darlene left the 5150 show for awhile so I don't know when she was working with Tommy but he did have a pictures of her in the house so they probably have old shows on youtube or his site. The only content I ever saw of his show was people clowning him like that roast episode of the 5150 show on spinoff channels or like minister jap roasted him too.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Always wondered about that because Corey's comedy doesn't leave a lot of gray area for men and women as just platonic friends. He makes it sound like if a decent looking woman is around then most men are trying to hit or they already hit. Tommy sort of implied back in the day that he slept with Darlene. He was talking about how she was in his house and he hired her as a cohost but got rid of her when the younger woman came along. He went from talking about the female cohost Darlene being on his show to talking about the ex girlfriend. That seemed like more than a coincidence but he is an a$$hole so he would try to antagonize anybody that he isn't cool with anymore.

I found out about the 5150 show through the Coli a few years ago when I joined so I didn't know the history of it going away for awhile and Darlene needing to find another job until it came back. I also think Darlene left the 5150 show for awhile so I don't know when she was working with Tommy but he did have a pictures of her in the house so they probably have old shows on youtube or his site. The only content I ever saw of his show was people clowning him like that roast episode of the 5150 show on spinoff channels or like minister jap roasted him too.

:dwillhuh::ohhh: