The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
where can i watch the show

yo @marcuz I made this post about 2 pages back about the show where they go in on Tommy.

you wanna talk about diss tracks.... that Episode where they went directly at Tommy was just nasty. :scusthov:

Peep this episode marcuz, this is the episode where they eviscerate Tommy Sotomayor's soul. They had Geoff from Zo's show, and Corey went in on Tommy for 2 hours non stop. Had Tommy coppin' please and crying...

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

th

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Ahhh ok that Jess hilarious heffer. Yea Corey hate the court systems with a passion. That Aries Spears drama got him changing up the entire way he moving out here. nikkaz don't wanna risk their bread and butter.

IMO he shouldn't apologize to any of them bustas, just tighten up how he moves going forward in the future.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"Integrity takes courage. It takes a strong person to do the right thing and some of you mothafukkas just aren't cut to do the right thing at all in life. Everything you do everything you go around turns into a disaster. I remember when you got married mothafukka "Aries" yeah I remember when you got married the bytch had you on blast had you all on blast when yall went to court and all the shyt. What have you ever come around that wasn't turned into nothing? You're a fukking, You're a disaster waiting to happen. It would be better if you killed yourself. That way the rest of us can get along with the rest of our life and not have to worry about your shenanigans."

giphy.gif

Corey was on some :pacspit: shyt this episode.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
What you mean?
fukk you mean "what you mean"? did you watch the episode? :why:

why do you think Zo keeps saying that he missed those punches or that he didnt hit him? cause it's some cool shyt to say? nah it's cause he's not tryna incriminate himself further if this shyt goes to court

what does Corey do though? spend an hour talking about Zo beat Aries ass lol. that's not helping anything..it's just adding fuel to the fire