Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Corey anti-gay rants caused RMC to get shut down :heh:

Anyone know any good podcasts to listen to? RMC used to keep me eating..

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course, I have a feeling corey's bluntness definitely has something to do with this.

Gay mafia threatening to shut the studio down.

Look at the city where the show is being hosted and you know the deal.

They probably got a lot of negative behind the scenes feedback with threats of lawsuits etc. Who knows?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The anti gay show they did 2 weeks ago was the one that did it. THe rebroadcast was all garbled and messed up. The demons took the show off the air.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: Better start downloading them now with the download youtube app. We gotta keep the shows alive yall.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

Thats the only reason im a fan of Corey's but he's beating a :deadhorse: with these anti gay rants just say you dont support the lifestyle and keep it movin

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did notice on recent shows, Zo and Bobby trying to move on quickly anytime Corey started going HAM on gays :dead:

..and it is always Corey show that has uploading problems..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bobby and Zo act like Coreys handlers. He starts goin in on the fakkits and they start actin like they got a memo from the people upstairs to steer him away from those topics and keep him focused in a particular direction. Actin all bashful and politically correct like uh ooooooooo :merchant:

Wow, this man was onto something :lawd:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I dont want corey to change his whole style but he has to be mindful of what hes saying on the air

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lmao, we can't assume that the reason shyt got shut down was because of Corey dissing homo's. They wouldn't fire Zo if that was the case. Maybe the station just folded. It's not as if it was White owned was it? Don't the same people that own Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles own that shyt? Maybe they can't afford it anymore due to lack of sponsors.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, we can't assume that the reason shyt got shut down was because of Corey dissing homo's. They wouldn't fire Zo if that was the case. Maybe the station just folded. It's not as if it was White owned was it? Don't the same people that own Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles own that shyt? Maybe they can't afford it anymore due to lack of sponsors.

They don't even monetize anything... They could put google adsense on their website and get money from website traffic. They could put up a funding page. I mean between Corey,Zo and RAR shows, that's a couple thousand viewers, which could easily contribute a dollar or more each. Instead they begging people to buy t-shirts :heh: or go on a cruise.