Daps
Reppin
NULL
evugygyv.jpg
wrong league. lol.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
That nikkas lame and makes Dallas look bad. SMH You got Sam Watson in there telling you about his career/life of managing boxers, putting together concerts for Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, etc giving advice and this dude is being a prick.

With his lame ass Madden game in the background. :snoop:

This nikka really got up and left at 27:30. smh That's embarrassing to Bobby in front of a respected guest. That's why you can't do for nikkas. :smh:

I hope Bobby doesnt bring him back.

:beli: Man this was some dikk in the booty ass shyt that nikka did. What a hoe.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd just listend to Tuesdays show last night and found out he was in Dallas tonight, so I bought a ticket today. I just got back. Great show.

I was sitting at a table with some fine ass lightskin chicks :wow::wow: (well two of them, their other two friends were ehh) and Corey was messing with them thruout the show because they yelled out and told him "he was fine"

But anyway, two other comedians were there. One dude is Derrick Pierce, I think. Used to be on Comicview alot back in the day and the other dude is a new due who's gonna be on the new Wildin Out w/ Corey. He was funny too. Had a line about it being so hot in Dallas that prostitutes here turn tricks for free....they just wanna sit in a car with a/c and get out the heat. :laugh:

Right after the show, Corey was walking off the stage and thru the audience, I was heading to the door to beat the crowd a little and we crossed paths. I shook his hand and said, "Great show tonight, 51/50 man!" He said, "No doubt, 51/50 nation all day!" We said a couple more things and then I left.

One thing I'll say is, he spoke to damn near EVERYBODY and shook hands/pics with anyone who wanted and he looked/sounded genuine and appreciative of ppl coming to see him....despite the fact that he had another show coming up in less than an hour.

Great show tho and he interacted alot with ppl in the crowd thruout so it didn't feel like it was just a bunch canned jokes he tells every night.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can't believe Corey agreed to be in this movie, His name is nikkademus lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs...... :lolbron: (sorry if this has already been posted) but this is fukking hilarious

skip to 5:48

Last edited by a moderator:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I went to his show in Dallas this past weekend and killed the shyt....

Dude is alot better stand up comedian than I thought, Of course he had his material ready but I guess since it was the last show he went about 30 mins extra clowning people in the audience and talking about the gay dudes in hollywood..

Also he said he working on project with Aaron McGruder :whew:

That shyt might be major if it ever comes to frution...

Dude might be my favortie comic in the game right now after this weekend..

Daps
Man, I went to his show in Dallas this past weekend and killed the shyt....

Dude is alot better stand up comedian than I thought, Of course he had his material ready but I guess since it was the last show he went about 30 mins extra clowning people in the audience and talking about the gay dudes in hollywood..

Also he said he working on project with Aaron McGruder :whew:

That shyt might be major if it ever comes to frution...

Dude might be my favortie comic in the game right now after this weekend..

Yea I was there, dude said puffy takes it all the way in the ass

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more 5150, Zo, RAR.... Poetess got fired from RMCONAIR.com :wtf: ... i thought she owned the sh1t.

The Gay Mafia strikes again :to:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAMN, bad timing because Tariq Nasheed and Tommy Sotomayor were scheduled to be on Zo's show next tuesday with Geoff Brown, Dr Goulston and James Hannah. :sad:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poetess said she looking for a new place. Wonder what she did to get fired?.. or just new management?