The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Classis RAR, speedy got clowned again
[ame=http://youtu.be/FFUkM8xh_zw]Reach Around Radio - Kelvin Anderson VIP Records 6-10-13 - YouTube[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
For those that heard about Corey being in that movie called The Watermelon Heist but never seen it here you go. I haven't seen it yet but will watch later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bobby and Zo act like Coreys handlers. He starts goin in on the fakkits and they start actin like they got a memo from the people upstairs to steer him away from those topics and keep him focused in a particular direction. Actin all bashful and politically correct like uh ooooooooo :merchant:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bobby and Zo act like Coreys handlers. He starts goin in on the fakkits and they start actin like they got a memo from the people upstairs to steer him away from those topics and keep him focused in a particular direction. Actin all bashful and politically correct like uh ooooooooo :merchant:
I'm tired of hearing about the fakkits tho. Every show he finds a way to discuss gay men. So much better shyt to talk about than fruit booties.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coreys homophobia is becoming suspect to me, it's starting to come off like he's compensating for some shyt he's done with them jews behind closed doors :mjpls:

and this nikka stay on his "i'll never sell out or be apart of the establishment" when he played a stereotypical shytty dad on cleveland show, and was in that stupid ass watermelon heist movie.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coreys homophobia is becoming suspect to me, it's starting to come off like he's compensating for some shyt he's done with them jews behind closed doors :mjpls:

and this nikka stay on his "i'll never sell out or be apart of the establishment" when he played a stereotypical shytty dad on cleveland show, and was in that stupid ass watermelon heist movie.

Corey been clowning gays since Foxxhole.. he made B Scott quit indirectly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Nothing wrong with "homophobia" bruh come on.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i used to play on this hoop team with the white dude(i always forget his real name) in this video, corey holcomb, jay phillips, etc. a few more other comedians. them dudes. haaa larious even when they're serious trying to ball.

funny thing is all of them can play. that fool corey was like "i can still dunk" we were like yeah right, maybe when you drop another 30lbs. dude took a couple of dribbles Yam

:leon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corey been clowning gays since Foxxhole.. he made B Scott quit indirectly.

i just started listening to corey within the last year. so yeah, it's just something im catching onto.

Nothing wrong with "homophobia" bruh come on.

yeah, but he talks about the same "shyt in the front" stuff every podcast. who cares about gays that much, where they must be discussed every episode with such visual imagery.

:hmph: and we all gon forget how drunk bobbywas hittin on some light skinned nikka.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just started listening to corey within the last year. so yeah, it's just something im catching onto.

yeah, but he talks about the same "shyt in the front" stuff every podcast. who cares about gays that much, where they must be discussed every episode with such visual imagery.

:hmph: and we all gon forget how drunk bobbywas hittin on some light skinned nikka.

yall noticed that shyt too.. Bobby called him cute :scusthov:

They need a female though.. Corey best when he clownin women's logic.

This sh1t funny as fukk

[ame=http://youtu.be/vpMYzIXUWiI]Corey Holcomb on "The Audience" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-lWIdw2e6g"]Corey Holcomb on "The Women Scale" - YouTube[/ame]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Well hes in the industry. Seems like hes going to be surrounded by fakkits on a regular basis. Not agreeing with it, i can see how its like being in the twilight zone. I mean how many times can you hear Tommy Soto talk about hair hats and the reason why he doesnt fukk with black people? nikka does a few minutes goin in on the queens and KIM. :lawd: that man for doin the Lords work.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Any of yall seen Corey live? He's got a show in Detroit next Friday, I'm gonna check him out. I've just seen his standup on tv and on the net - never in person. shyts gonna be live.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i used to play on this hoop team with the white dude(i always forget his real name) in this video, corey holcomb, jay phillips, etc. a few more other comedians. them dudes. haaa larious even when they're serious trying to ball.

funny thing is all of them can play. that fool corey was like "i can still dunk" we were like yeah right, maybe when you drop another 30lbs. dude took a couple of dribbles Yam

:leon:

evugygyv.jpg