The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, I went to his show in Dallas this past weekend and killed the shyt....

:myman:
I was there too breh, what night/tiem did you go?

No more 5150, Zo, RAR.... Poetess got fired from RMCONAIR.com :wtf: ... i thought she owned the sh1t.

The Gay Mafia strikes again :to:

Damn, I was wondering what happened b/c I didnt see anymore uploads on YouTube. And yeah, Poetess father owns it, I think.

Why would they take Zo show off though? He never said a bunch of off the wall stuff.

Yeah I heard her say later in the show he quit too lol

I wonder what she did to get locked out of her own office?
I have a feeling they're just trying to distance themselves from RAR/Corey's style of content which is why she and the shows she got on are off.

Where/what show did you hear this on?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On RMCac or something else. Im praying moist zo isnt part of the show.

No another network.. I think Corey set it up

[ame]https://twitter.com/ogpoetess/statuses/350724502960873473[/ame]

Zo, RAR and 5150 returning... Poetess wrote about it on facebook

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London

'Celebrity Apprentice' alum Claudia Jordan says Omarosa's mother clocked her in the face moments ago at the BET Awards ... and claims she has filed a police report, TMZ has learned.

We're told the alleged attack went down at L.A. Live while Claudia was walking the red carpet.

Our sources at the award's show say, Claudia and Omarosa got into a heated verbal exchange -- after Omarosa allegedly called Claudia a "stupid b***h."

The verbal blows didn't stop ... so we're told when Omarosa's mom overheard it ... she walked by and punched Claudia in the arm. We're told event security then rushed in to break the women up and prevented the incident from escalating further.

Claudia then tweeted, "Wow, that awkward moment when you're assaulted on the red carpet."

But Omarosa tells TMZ ... Claudia started it by pushing her 65-year-old mother. And Omarosa says her mom filed her own police report for assault against Claudia. She says, “I am deeply saddened by Claudia Jordan actions at the BET Awards. After all that my family and I been through this year. She should show at least an ounce of decency and respect “

FYI -- Claudia and Omarosa were on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" together ... and have been known to bash each other in the media.

Specifically Omarosa claims Claudia took pics at Michael Clarke Duncan's funeral (Omarosa's former fiance) which pissed her off. Claudia, in turn, ripped Omarosa, saying she was using the funeral as a press opportunity.

Happy BET Awards everyone.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
damn i wish corey was on air this week, that tranny b scott crying about not being able to wear heels on the red carpet. corey already made that fakkit quit foxxhole

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
'Celebrity Apprentice' alum Claudia Jordan says Omarosa's mother clocked her in the face moments ago at the BET Awards ... and claims she has filed a police report, TMZ has learned.

We're told the alleged attack went down at L.A. Live while Claudia was walking the red carpet.

Our sources at the award's show say, Claudia and Omarosa got into a heated verbal exchange -- after Omarosa allegedly called Claudia a "stupid b***h."

The verbal blows didn't stop ... so we're told when Omarosa's mom overheard it ... she walked by and punched Claudia in the arm. We're told event security then rushed in to break the women up and prevented the incident from escalating further.

Claudia then tweeted, "Wow, that awkward moment when you're assaulted on the red carpet."

But Omarosa tells TMZ ... Claudia started it by pushing her 65-year-old mother. And Omarosa says her mom filed her own police report for assault against Claudia. She says, “I am deeply saddened by Claudia Jordan actions at the BET Awards. After all that my family and I been through this year. She should show at least an ounce of decency and respect “

FYI -- Claudia and Omarosa were on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" together ... and have been known to bash each other in the media.

Specifically Omarosa claims Claudia took pics at Michael Clarke Duncan's funeral (Omarosa's former fiance) which pissed her off. Claudia, in turn, ripped Omarosa, saying she was using the funeral as a press opportunity.

Happy BET Awards everyone.

So which 1 was it? I was looking at Claudia's twitter and she left her family reunion on the east coast to make it to the BET awards. She felt she had to walk that red carpet and be seen and she ran into 2 crazy bishes that's bout that life.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
damn i wish corey was on air this week, that tranny b scott crying about not being able to wear heels on the red carpet. corey already made that fakkit quit foxxhole
It's a damn shame they'll let a fakkit be on the BET awards before they let a real nikka like Scarface get an interview on the red carpet.