GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
2nd top reply .... :jbhmm:

Seems like the dissention getting louder and louder

Bradley Gaju
I don't get excited about the show no more. Been watching Corey Holcomb since he was on Speedy's Comedy Corner 2007-8 (Speedy, TDP, Clayton, Lewis Dix, Tanjareen, Johnny 'Mother fukkin' Mack etc). I remember when Guy Black gave Corey a 1hour show(2010) and was later extended to 2 hours. i remember the Golden era of the RMC (2012) days. It's been 10years my nikka and I'm in South Africa.Please get callers,good guests and upgrade your internet,sound and camera to HD. We as fans are willing to setup and pay for any reputable Fund-Me campaign. Get guests who are opinionated and can challenge Corey, get females who are actually up to date with the dating game today 2005-2017 (NOT 1985-1999), i cannot stomach another "MY EX..you know him" story from the damn 80s. I do not wanna hear a 50year who got dumped for a white bytch justifying her Thotness week-in-week-out Please Corey, you are one of the funnuest comics of all time, the show has been getting regressively trash and as a long-time fan it really really breaks my heart. Patrice O'Neal is dead (still can't believe that) you are the last of a dying breed. Regards.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:dead:

Skullduggery.jpg

images