The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
This. Corey need to stop being cheap and drop bread to make the show fresh.:stopitslime:

We don't need anymore of them t-shirts and snuggies:camby:

all the new podcasts got 5150 out here looking bad corey just lazy or he won't put any money into it because he thinks he won't make it back

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This. Corey need to stop being cheap and drop bread to make the show fresh.:stopitslime:

We don't need anymore of them t-shirts and snuggies:camby:
all the new podcasts got 5150 out here looking bad corey just lazy or he won't put any money into it because he thinks he won't make it back

And he refuses to take donations :jbhmm:...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
scc was the goat show:wow:

Nothing beats the days of Speedy, Corey, Tan-jar-een, Rodney Perry, Lew Dix and TDP.
:blessed: I still have every episode archived. I still throw them on at work.

Speedy is at his best as the facilitator and host with some heavy hitters.

The fans were demanding for Corey though. Corey was easily most requested on Foxxhole. The fans wanted him on Friday show, Claudia show. Fans would complain on Speedy Comedy Corner if Corey wasn't on. Also Corey isn't going to be a yes man to Jamie. I wish Corey & Poetess didn't have that money situation, 5150 over at Morris Media would be better. I understand of course Jamie going to put his folks on before Corey. I think he still mad B Scott got a show before him, hence the gay jabs at Foxxhole.

RollOut show been killing 5150 for months now. I prefer comedy, 5150 stale at the moment.

I really followed foxxhole, there was some foul shyt going on over there. They would purposefully sabotage shows so that they wouldn't be better than Friday's show. They used to forbid Speedy and the crew from talking about hot topics so that they could discuss them Friday.

Corey + Poetess would be amazing together. I hate that shyt went down, but there's no mistaking it, either Corey or Poetess is lying :heh:

5150 is stale as shyt. Can't even deny it. Roll Out is definitely better, but Speedy is the only consistently funny one on the show. Kamira and Precious are dope in doses but they don't show up every show. I wish TDP would be there every show.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing beats the days of Speedy, Corey, Tan-jar-een, Rodney Perry, Lew Dix and TDP.
:blessed: I still have every episode archived. I still throw them on at work.

Speedy is at his best as the facilitator and host with some heavy hitters.

I really followed foxxhole, there was some foul shyt going on over there. They would purposefully sabotage shows so that they wouldn't be better than Friday's show. They used to forbid Speedy and the crew from talking about hot topics so that they could discuss them Friday.

Corey + Poetess would be amazing together. I hate that shyt went down, but there's no mistaking it, either Corey or Poetess is lying :heh:

5150 is stale as shyt. Can't even deny it. Roll Out is definitely better, but Speedy is the only consistently funny one on the show. Kamira and Precious are dope in doses but they don't show up every show. I wish TDP would be there every show.
Bru I listened to the show from this year when Johnny Mack and speedy was about to throw hands

It's on YouTube rollout show with guest suga free

Bru that ish was funny as hell speedy was hot

TDP is funny as hell

Right now the roll out show my go to

the way things are now Corey don't fit any of those shows Zo What , VOR , all he wanna do is fight with the females

This just ain't the 5150 we all was down with right now I don't see it coming back.

Eventually Zo will have issues , Corey constantly insulting Zos guest it's funny but fukked up

Cuz Zo has those people on his show , somebody will take issues with Zo not speaking up

For them sooner or later.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
And he refuses to take donations :jbhmm:...
Corey could do so many things with the built in fanbase that the show has it's not even funny.... each episode is 100k streams guaranteed...i see podcasts with not even 10% of that in a way better position than 5150 is right now... there is no reason whatsoever why they cant have advertisers, upload the show on soundcloud/itunes for the podcast crowd (and collect ad revenue from that), do live shows and take donations... and if there was guaranteed it was some bs... there is no reason why a show with 100k viewers should be taped in a storage room using a space heater to stay warm

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey could do so many things with the built in fanbase that the show has it's not even funny.... each episode is 100k streams guaranteed...i see podcasts with not even 10% of that in a way better position than 5150 is right now... there is no reason whatsoever why they cant have advertisers, upload the show on soundcloud/itunes for the podcast crowd (and collect ad revenue from that), do live shows and take donations... and if there was guaranteed it was some bs... there is no reason why a show with 100k viewers should be taped in a storage room using a space heater to stay warm
Corey eating off stand up. 5150 his side hustle. If he put effort into this 5150 :wow: Does he even know about youtube revenue from views(advertisements)? Chris set the youtube up, i wonder if Corey know about youtube as an income source.

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rollout show is more convenient for me because they release the show as a podcast later in the day.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
-Princess Burrito:dead:
-Backdooria:deadmanny:
-He went at the Clemson player doing the split:laff:
dancetiger.0.gif

-Corey will have to hire a security guard or start answering the door like Mister Robinson's Neighborhood
Watch Mister Robinson's Neighborhood: Nutrition from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
yo another 515 :flabbynsick: episode ........ outsiders trying to barge in during the recording :snoop: plus the stream was constantly freezing. I finally gave up when the stream just abruptly went off air :why:

Corey still my nikka tho and he went in during the beginning about Ellen and Kim