The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
Is it me? Or did these guys sit there for 2 hours plus and not mention 1 fukking time the story about the 4 nikkas who tortured the white boy in Chicago?

01052204-black%20criminals12.c9ebf1df.jpg

If i missed it, please someone tell me where it is

I listened to this shyt solely to hear Corey's uncensored opinion on that shyt.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Is it me? Or did these guys sit there for 2 hours plus and not mention 1 fukking time the story about the 4 nikkas who tortured the white boy in Chicago?

the old mexican lady's job is to bring up current events....and she does it horribly, her entire segment derails the flow and vibes of the show. Would def rather listen to Zo do a loose talk about psuedo intellectual bullshyt

Daps
the old mexican lady's job is to bring up current events....and she does it horribly, her entire segment derails the flow and vibes of the show. Would def rather listen to Zo do a loose talk about psuedo intellectual bullshyt
This shyt hurts alittle.

Corey from Chicago too and didnt have this shyt bookmarked to talk about first???

Show is going down :beli:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

They didnt mention it

The timing on it was weird though so it got shuffled in with everything that happened last week and over the weekend. D is looking on her phone during her segment so if its not on the front page of something at that moment she probably wont bring it up

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I just realized how important Bobby was to this show.

He challenged Corey.

Something he needs or he just overwhelms the show. I like Corey but he is majorly ignant on a lot of topics.

Plus for the love of god can Darlene actually prepare her loose talk section, print something out with a paragraph each on a story. All this scrolling through phones stuff means the pace gets put off. And open the phone lines again or show whats happening on the chat. This show used to be something I would watch every week now I'll just catch up if I'm bored.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He challenged Corey.

Something he needs or he just overwhelms the show. I like Corey but he is majorly ignant on a lot of topics.

Plus for the love of god can Darlene actually prepare her loose talk section, print something out with a paragraph each on a story. All this scrolling through phones stuff means the pace gets put off. And open the phone lines again or show whats happening on the chat. This show used to be something I would watch every week now I'll just catch up if I'm bored.
And that's the difference between Speedy & Corey. Speedy willing lets himself get clowned and it makes the show better, Corey has to be the alpha male and you can't tell him shyt. Now Speedy is going to be writing on Jamie's new HBO show so right now he's winning:whoo:. I do find it funny how Corey hates Poetess for stealing money from his RMC days, yet he's coo with Claudia "bad check" Jordan:pachaha:

Daps
The show was probably the funniest it's been in a while. The storage part had me dying.:manny:

Corey was in prime form comedic wise.

Darlene segment was underwhelming. I'm surprised they didn't mention anything about the Jamie fox incident.

I still think there needs to be a big change. Darlene don't be adding nothing & Zo been on chill mode heavy lately.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The show was probably the funniest it's been in a while. The storage part had me dying.:manny:

Corey was in prime form comedic wise.

Darlene segment was underwhelming. I'm surprised they didn't mention anything about the Jamie fox incident.

I still think there needs to be a big change. Darlene don't be adding nothing & Zo been on chill mode heavy lately.
Honestly it feels like they're running out the clock.