The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's the difference between Speedy & Corey. Speedy willing lets himself get clowned and it makes the show better, Corey has to be the alpha male and you can't tell him shyt. Now Speedy is going to be writing on Jamie's new HBO show so right now he's winning:whoo:. I do find it funny how Corey hates Poetess for stealing money from his RMC days, yet he's coo with Claudia "bad check" Jordan:pachaha:
Hold on what claudia do

She out here writin them dirties :mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
It's not even hate. It's sadness at what used to be a must see show each week. It's basically going through the motions now.

Corey when they were doing those live shows at the comedy club a few years ago, were legendary, live crowd interacting and phonecalls those, were magical, the ones with Poetess producing were pretty good as well, occasionally put some of the old ones on in the background when I'm working.

This feels like a show running out of steam, and yeah we know this is a side thing for corey, That's no problem but this show was always at his best when it mixed comedy with a semi serious topic. I'm hoping the show can regain what made it must see soon.

Daps
It's not even hate. It's sadness at what used to be a must see show each week. It's basically going through the motions now.

Corey when they were doing those live shows at the comedy club a few years ago, were legendary, live crowd interacting and phonecalls those, were magical, the ones with Poetess producing were pretty good as well, occasionally put some of the old ones on in the background when I'm working.

This feels like a show running out of steam, and yeah we know this is a side thing for corey, That's no problem but this show was always at his best when it mixed comedy with a semi serious topic. I'm hoping the show can regain what made it must see soon.
Thats what im saying...

I'd like the show if the format was like this consistently...

1. Intro (just random banter)

2. "Dee's Loose Talk About Bullshyt" (Current Events)

3. Intermission

4. Topic Of The Week

5. Closing

They dont really stick to this all like that anymore. shyt is too long (2 hours) to not be organized

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She was writing bad checks when she was roommates with Nikki Pam, they spoke about it on the first show back.
Be a perfect ten but broke brehettes. No excuse for a young Claudia to be broke back then. She should be on rich husband number two by now.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bobby has a show coming on morris media. poetess announced it on mondays roll out show at the end. speedy was hatin
I heard Bobby came to the podcast we workshop

Real men don't play show was pretty good

I like talking to ol heads and hearing real talk on current events so I like that