The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Hat snatching incident was a year ago.

I think zo caught feelings because the topic was hitting home and freeze knows him personally.

They were pretty much arguing against each others parenting styles.

Daps
So Zo ain't got no car and no job, but he got the hookup to see LA Laker games and stuff?? This nikka is like a real life Tommy from Martin.:mjgrin:

I get the sense Darlene living with roommates.:dame:

Them arguing was kind of light weight. When Zo took his hat off and turned his hat backwards I knew them nikkas wasn't gonna fight. Can't take that seriously.:bryan:

Wouldn't surprise me if freeze got the best living situation out of all of them:manny:.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So Zo ain't got no car and no job, but he got the hookup to see LA Laker games and stuff?? This nikka is like a real life Tommy from Martin.:mjgrin:

Them arguing was kind of light weight. When Zo took his hat off and turned his hat backwards I knew them nikkas wasn't gonna right. Can't take that seriously.:bryan:

Wouldn't surprise me if freeze got the best living situation out of all of them:manny:.

Probably right about Darlene.......Wouldn't surprise me about Freeze because he has a wife helping him out too, so they probably have enough bread built up together to live a little.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Nikka calm down. The immediately corrected it and posted the tweet from Cube denying voting for Trump.

5150 is crazy as fukk, and not designed for sensitive ass nikkas like yourself. Go watch The View or something you moist ass nikka.
Fool who in the fukk u calling a moist ass nikka? They only got corected cuz Darlene found out it was bullshyt. I been watching this show since the 1st episode back when it was on the foxxhole and watched it devolve into what it is now. Talking bout a$$holes and homo shyt 2/7

U the moist ass fukk boy who prolly dwells on gay shyt ALL DAY u hoe ass nikka haha. Sorry I don't ride Corey's dikk like u do lol. Funny cuz u was prolly one of them dudes talking bout Zo scared of the FBI but Corey a real nikka....... when Corey was the one who said "I'm scared of the FBI"

Ol I wanna talk about Gay nikkas but I'm best buddies wth Tyler Perry haha. Yea u ain't been watching since the beginning becuz if u had been u would realize how Corey has become a hoe ass nikka

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
This show was just :snoop:

They filmin in a storage rental unit.
Zo backtracked on having a car, cause he supposedly had one a few shows back when "his alarm was going off".
Zo doesn't have a job, but traveling all over the country and getting skybox seats to Laker games.
Darlene further showing why Ice-T left her ass and she been single for 30 years.
Corey on some bullshyt with the instigation and shyt talk after Zo left.

This show fell off. :smh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Fool who in the fukk u calling a moist ass nikka? They only got corected cuz Darlene found out it was bullshyt. I been watching this show since the 1st episode back when it was on the foxxhole and watched it devolve into what it is now. Talking bout a$$holes and homo shyt 2/7

U the moist ass fukk boy who prolly dwells on gay shyt ALL DAY u hoe ass nikka haha. Sorry I don't ride Corey's dikk like u do lol. Funny cuz u was prolly one of them dudes talking bout Zo scared of the FBI but Corey a real nikka....... when Corey was the one who said "I'm scared of the FBI"

Ol I wanna talk about Gay nikkasd but I'm best buddies wth Tyler Perry haha
Something that always blew me was how Aaron McGruder came dead at Tyler Perry's head with that "Pause" episode of The Boondocks, called Tyler a straight gay ass nikka.

Corey stay going in on gay ass nikkas, work on Black Jesus show produced by aaron Mcgruder, and then goes and does movies with tyler perry. :why:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Ol I wanna talk about Gay nikkasd but I'm best buddies wth Tyler Perry haha
How you've been watching the show from jump and get offended by this crap. Plus Cube had been low key c00ning for a minute so I actually think he might have voted trump. Hell his son is a known bedwench that shyts on black women.

Again 5150 >.>>>>

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
This show was just :snoop:

They filmin in a storage rental unit.
Zo backtracked on having a car, cause he supposedly had one a few shows back when "his alarm was going off".
Zo doesn't have a job, but traveling all over the country and getting skybox seats to Laker games.
Darlene further showing why Ice-T left her ass and she been single for 30 years.
Corey on some bullshyt with the instigation and shyt talk after Zo left.

This show fell off. :smh:
Uh oh the Corey dikkriders bout to attack u. And prolly try to call u gay lmao

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Something that always blew me was how Aaron McGruder came dead at Tyler Perry's head with that "Pause" episode of The Boondocks, called Tyler a straight gay ass nikka.

Corey stay going in on gay ass nikkas, work on Black Jesus show produced by aaron Mcgruder, and then goes and does movies with tyler perry. :why:
Jason Santana14 hours ago (edited)
Thank you darlene for skipping past the ass jokes from Corey I'm starting to think he suspect with that gay shyt like bruh we get it

Jay D. Winfrey11 hours ago (edited)
Anybody else hear him ALMOST say he was gay at 31:14...Preciate you Corey, but its time to gon head and let it out.

See I ain't the only one that noticed lol. Corey is undercover like a muthafukka lol

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
we been pointed out how corey is obsess with gay shyt....:mjlol: either something happened to him thats troubling him or he come in contact with too many gay mfs throughout the day:manny:
Sumthin is mos def troubling him lol

No normal heterosexual man behavess that way and has that many gay thoughts

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Them arguing was kind of light weight. When Zo took his hat off and turned his hat backwards I knew them nikkas wasn't gonna fight. Can't take that seriously.:bryan:
pretty sure freeze and corey both own their houses and live with their spouse.