The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you i fux wit corey but ive kinda grown out of his show...like ive said before its been the same show over and over again....corey a smart dude but he knows who his main audience is and plays to that.....

RAR is cool....especially when RT and TDP go off on there joke rants:laff:
its funny cause the one episode where corey was the guest he killed it and shined bright...it was definitely more of his atmosphere....BTW is it true him and speedy got beef??

When Corey with the RAR it's always classic.. I think Speedy been jealous because on the Foxxhole, everyone complained when Corey wasn't there for Speedy Comedy Corner shows.. Also Corey stay shytting on Jamie Foxx and he's Speedy's best friend.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
When Corey with the RAR it's always classic.. I think Speedy been jealous because on the Foxxhole, everyone complained when Corey wasn't there for Speedy Comedy Corner shows.. Also Corey stay shytting on Jamie Foxx and he's Speedy's best friend.

yea i figured cause when ever corey is brought up speedy got that :skip::leostare: look on his face

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old school foxxhole... Jamie Foxx kills Speedy

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
corey holcomb basically stating that he feels the gender war vibe out here in los angeles, but not in atlanta. which supports my belief that it's a regional thing happening in coastal areas first.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
don't know how y'all listen to this buffoonery...

breakfast club >> RAR >> this trash