The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why they have zo there. He sets up the topics and the rest knock them down. Corey just lets the calls get their shyt off then he tells a joke at the end. I like the format. better then listening to a bytch talk or hearing zo on his long ass rants.

Go deeper. :rudy: fukk outta here.

with Darlene or Claudia on the show, Corey expose their bullshyt and the genuinely go at each other...Zo just play devil's advocate..he do be going on long ass rants hijacking the show... go deeper :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
with Darlene or Claudia on the show, Corey expose their bullshyt and the genuinely go at each other...Zo just play devil's advocate..he do be going on long ass rants hijacking the show... go deeper :heh:
Yea he has his own show for that bullshyt. I like the shows better when its just cory, bobby and the callers personally. Zo can be a little long winded at times and sometimes i feel he teeters the line on exposing himself as moist. Multiple times on the show this nikkas talkin about black people and homophobia. Im like why are u always defending the fakkits nikka stop it, its disgusting! I like Darlene. Claudia is just too much for me.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Word. Sometimes Zo does talk a little too god damn much haha They need some female energy up there.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Thats why they have zo there. He sets up the topics and the rest knock them down. Corey just lets the calls get their shyt off then he tells a joke at the end. I like the format. better then listening to a bytch talk or hearing zo on his long ass rants.

Go deeper. :rudy: fukk outta here.

All I know is that bytch Candy Bar Brown was a fish outta water.

She got put on the Zo What Morning Show for being a Rachet but tried to become an educated more intellectual Rachet that really had nothing of value or anything of substance to add to the topic of Zo's show.

She was wack.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word. Sometimes Zo does talk a little too god damn much haha They need some female energy up there.

I like Zo,he got a good point of view and is there to bring it back when it goes offf course.....the best format to me would be Corey all the time obviously and just alternate with everybody else.....Darlene is alright in small doses but Claudia wuz waaaay better the one time she wuz on there and bought her sexy fuked up friends:russ:.....Darlene is pretty uninteresting and talks a lot like she don't realize it:heh:.....but she cool in small doses,they don't really have that cohost that ud want to see all the time with Corey,its some funny female comics out there they could bring up but I think he just put his friends on there....so I say let em alternate

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Zo talks too much. I dont like how he halts the show and speaks so slowly making these long drawn out points.

Corey said *zo you do the same thing we doin cept you read* - :laff: