The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zo don't even sound natural when he's trying to use profanity or emulate "hood talk"

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That made me lose respect for Zo. He one of them types that just screams over you and then makes it seem like he won the argument because he didn't let you get a word in. I still fukk with his show on occasion but he be feeling himself too much.

he stay talking over his guests... both him & Geoff Brown. I'm glad he added James Hannah to the show..

He going to have Dr Umar Johnson as a guest... can't wait to see how Dr Mark reacts :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey show been on point this whole month. That OG Bobby show was spitting some real shytt, especially ol' boy in the black hat.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he stay talking over his guests... both him & Geoff Brown. I'm glad he added James Hannah to the show..

He going to have Dr Umar Johnson as a guest... can't wait to see how Dr Mark reacts :dead:

Zo have to many damn guests on his show at one time. Where some of the guests really don't get a chance to speak.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zo have to many damn guests on his show at one time. Where some of the guests really don't get a chance to speak.

If they do get to speak, him or Geoff will talk over them. That one girl Margo was trying to make a point and she even got pissed off because they kept interrupting her. Funny enough this episode they didn't interrupt the guest as bad as they do other black guests :mjpls:

Corey & Zo always deliver, another good episode..

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Zo drops some gems and I like when he's with Corey but I cant get into his show