The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:patrice: i think zo fukkin candybarbrown

We dont know that friend. We dont know that. A scholar like zo williams would never tarnish himself with the likes of candy...

:patrice: He did say *hell no* when corey asked if he was married or ever married. And he is not with the mother of his children. :snoop: I guess it wouldnt surprise me.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
this bytch think she famous... she annoying as fukk :beli:

Part of that is Corey & Zo fault tho they said they wasnt gonna talk about her or mention her name anymore but kept doing it every week. But i cant put too much blame on them cause they dont know about :troll: once you feed one it dont stop

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last caller was hilarious talking about "She's a virgin and proud of it" :laff:

Shut your dumb lying hoodrat ass up. Does she ever listen to the tone of her voice?

:lolbron:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I stopped listening to 5150 sometime last Christmas.

I find Corey very funny, I don't find him to be very smart or wise so it can be frustrating to listen to his brand of Hood Philosophy.

Reach Around Radio though? Gotta love n!ggas who just crack jokes. That's why Corey was so great on Speedy's Comedy Corner.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I find Corey very funny, I don't find him to be very smart or wise so it can be frustrating to listen to his brand of Hood Philosophy.

Reach Around Radio though? Gotta love n!ggas who just crack jokes. That's why Corey was so great on Speedy's Comedy Corner.

Those shows are so classic, they used to go so hard on the guests.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Those shows are so classic, they used to go so hard on the guests.

Real talk. I'm too lazy to scour and compile every episode myself but I'm desperate to find every ep. in mp3 form so I can listen to them again. Loved that show.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

i feel you i fux wit corey but ive kinda grown out of his show...like ive said before its been the same show over and over again....corey a smart dude but he knows who his main audience is and plays to that.....

RAR is cool....especially when RT and TDP go off on there joke rants:laff:
its funny cause the one episode where corey was the guest he killed it and shined bright...it was definitely more of his atmosphere....BTW is it true him and speedy got beef??