The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
it should just be Corey, Zo, and a new female cohost that can match wits with corey and wont be so sensitive
get a permanent studio to film in
rotate one more guest every week if possible
set up skype so they can take phone calls
keep the balance between serious topics and the silly topics

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Seems like I'm not the only one that's sensing the stagnation with the current format and material of the 5150 show. I still find Corey hilarious and I'm past all the Zo/Feds shyt and I still enjoy looking at Darlene and those beast meats but something just seems off now. :patrice:

I agree Freez shouldn't be a regular member you can't be 5150 if you scared to discuss shyt, the whole point of 5150 is being wreck less and free at the mouth (pause). He's barely there and when he is, he doesn't contribute unless he can work in his impersonations.

It's still free entertainment, and I'll continue to watch but they need to mix it up a little.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
it should just be Corey, Zo, and a new female cohost that can match wits with corey and wont be so sensitive
Replace Darlene with Claudia Jordan.
Cut out the gay talk, Darlene had Corey in his feelings when she said he needs to just fukk another dude to get it out of his system already.
I'm actually feeling the Skype idea, because i know they'd clown the chat room since there would be a face to match the comments.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Portis picking pocketing Jesus
:laff::laff::laff:

Zo talking bout handling the attention and pressure but he took that video down though.

I love when Zo tries to justify easing up on the throttle, talking about how dangerous it is, and then Corey comes in right behind him to say "fukk that, we in here!" Two weeks straight.

"we take the heat y'all bytch ass can't weather" nikka please

zo need to stop acting like he's hard or anything close to Malcolm, you had the opportunity to show us who you really are ...we seen it you cant erase that shyt now

god damn D stay reporting misinformation. freeze got a regular job so he cant make it every week but zo seem like he on the edge to ask for rent money with that long ass donation speech at the end, nikka fuk yo shirts

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

zo need to stop acting like he's hard or anything close to Malcolm, you had the opportunity to show us who you really are ...we seen it you cant erase that shyt now

god damn D stay reporting misinformation. freeze got a regular job so he cant make it every week but zo seem like he on the edge to ask for rent money with that long ass donation speech at the end, nikka fuk yo shirts
Zo sensitive as hell, like waay too sensitive. Every time he get corrected in the chat room he insult the person correcting him or yell at them, just overall waaay to sensitive. Like he got a Napoleon complex or something, but he 6'2. Dude took his show down and talking shyt about taking heat. :mjlol: Yeah right we all could have popped shyt and apologized too, that ain't hard to do. :heh:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I'm starting to lose interest in the show. D never contributes to any discussion, Freeze is not funny or insightful in any topic. All he does is go off subject doing impressions and ish. Zo is too much of a brown nose and he is afraid to disagree with Corey when Corey gets on some dumb ish. Most of the time, they just sit back and insult each other with over the top corny jokes. They definitely need to revamp the show

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey could easily triple his numbers, if the show had better structure.

Yeah they need another female, Darlene opens up more when another female in the room. Claudia would only do the show if they were in a legit studio though.