The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced that Freeze is broke and his wife makes the money/pays the bills and without her he'd be ass out, because he turn into a straight up bytch when they talk about women or they have other women are around. Men with thier own money don't give a fukk if their woman gets an attitude about some shyt they said because. What are they gonna do? Complain? But if she say "get your shyt and get out" and you can't make it in your own then it's a problem. Corey talk all that shyt and he been married.. I never seen corey wife but people in the comments said she decent looking, but yet nobody seen freeze wife and she got this nikka quiet as a church mouse when he stay talkin all that gangster shyt the rest of the time. He fukked up the flow of this episode. :smh:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm convinced that Freeze is broke and his wife makes the money/pays the bills and without her he'd be ass out, because he turn into a straight up bytch when they talk about women or they have other women are around. Men with thier own money don't give a fukk if their woman gets an attitude about some shyt they said because. What are they gonna do? Complain? But if she say "get your shyt and get out" and you can't make it in your own then it's a problem. Corey talk all that shyt and he been married.. I never seen corey wife but people in the comments said she decent looking, but yet nobody seen freeze wife and she got this nikka quiet as a church mouse when he stay talkin all that gangster shyt the rest of the time. He fukked up the flow of this episode. :smh:

This or either Freeze's relationship with his wife is on shaky ground & he doesn't want to lose what he's worked for through a divorce. :yeshrug:

But in any case, regardless the situation Freeze is definitely henpecked! :mjlol:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey Wife

Yea when any chick on the show Claudia, Rita G etc Freeze will freeze up. This nikka will bury his head in his phone and not even contribute the conversation. The chatroom always roastin him about that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Corey Wife

Yea when any chick on the show Claudia, Rita G etc Freeze will freeze up. This nikka will bury his head in his phone and not even contribute the conversation. The chatroom always roastin him about that.

Yeah man Freeze is definitely being punked and controlled by his wife. The nikka is a straight up shell of a man :snoop:

His wife has basically castrated him in front of millions of people :wow:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
See, his wife is decent looking and roll with the jokes and even cracked some herself, I see why she married him and why they are married.
But on a whole other note how corey hate on the splash brothers when his wife the same color as them. He hate on light skinned people and married a light skinned woman.:dead:
This dude is 5150 for real.