The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
Cool light hearted show.

I'm surprised Steve didn't say much. Usually he'll take over the whole conversation. This was probably the most input freeze done had in a while. :ehh:

Corey shook over a bug. Chris talking about it looked like a bat.:mjlol:

Had no idea the gold medals for the Olympics are fake. With all the endorsements they bringing in, they should spend some of that paper on some real medals.

Freeze said something about dame dash getting slapped up on tape by some Frenchman. If this is true, imma bout to search that up.:dame:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby was the best Co host the show ever had

Wasup with Corey selling women clothes
:scust: He Designed This Shyt wtf Goin on out here.

Last week he had Darlene and old girl wear them dresses I was like nikka:patrice: hold up man this moist as fuk and stop talking bout what another nikka do

"Zoe you eat p*ssy from the back don't you" :scust:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:ehh:Darlene is right if Corey's daughter hid having a brother for 10 years from him then she may be hiding her sexual history right now.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:Darlene is right if Corey's daughter hid having a brother for 10 years from him then she may be hiding her sexual history right now.
NIU nikkas from the west side would have been tweeted at corey and let him know if his daughter was getting street pipe or not. :childplease:
Plus he went to college, he already know the deal. :yeshrug: :demonic: :yeshrug: