The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm starting to lose interest in the show. D never contributes to any discussion, Freeze is not funny or insightful in any topic. All he does is go off subject doing impressions and ish. Zo is too much of a brown nose and he is afraid to disagree with Corey when Corey gets on some dumb ish. Most of the time, they just sit back and insult each other with over the top corny jokes. They definitely need to revamp the show

That's why I loved Bobby on 5150 because he wasn't afraid to challenge Corey or call him out when he was wrong.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Show is low key becoming trash. He needs to get rid of Chris, Darlene, and Freeze. Bring on Bobby, Zo, and a random guest (ideally Claudia). Show would be hot fire if they went this route.

Agreed! As I've stated before, the best 5150 shows were the older ones with just Bobby. Zo & Corey (minus the call in guests)

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
it should just be Corey, Zo, and a new female cohost that can match wits with corey and wont be so sensitive
get a permanent studio to film in
rotate one more guest every week if possible
set up skype so they can take phone calls
keep the balance between serious topics and the silly topics

Nah, IMO they need to keep the call in side of the game retired. I tune into the show to see/hear the 5150 crew & not a bunch of rambling, mush mouth fools talking about stupid shyt, going off topic & interrupting the shows overall flow.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claudia Jordan would be terrible, your didn't remember last time she was on?

She almost left early cause the chat room started to go on her.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Claudia Jordan would be terrible, your didn't remember last time she was on?

She almost left early cause the chat room started to go on her.
I just went back and read the comments on the video that Claudia was in and EVERYBODY in the comments was saying to replace Darlene with Claudia, and that episode was 9 months ago. They was calling freeze a p*ssy whipped bytch too. I don't know what they got going on but we been saying they need to switch it up. :snoop:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Replace Darlene with Claudia Jordan.
Cut out the gay talk, Darlene had Corey in his feelings when she said he needs to just fukk another dude to get it out of his system already.
I'm actually feeling the Skype idea, because i know they'd clown the chat room since there would be a face to match the comments.
Damn she actually said that?:huhldup:

This nikka Corey bout to be outted lol

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I don't understand the hate for Darlene. She's annoying but I think the LTAB segment has potential. She just needs better topics.

I like Freeze, but he should show up more often. Zo is okay too, he just has a habit of agreeing with everything Corey says and does.

I think if they brought in Claudia and someone like Bobby (though it probably wouldn't happen), show would be perfect.

Is there a limit or something to the amount of people they can have?