The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
chatroom went HAM on Zo last night :pachaha:, nikka looked like he was about to cry lmao.

Zo gon say he took the show down for because corey and geoff are his friends :mjlol::martin: \

nikka really sat there and put it all on corey and geoff. what a hoe ass nikka.

Corey made some good point to him on the low tho when he was speaking about Jordan."if you not going to say anything real then just SHUT THE fukk UP"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The only muthafukkas I ain't trying to fight...is the feds"

:sas1:Just like I said lmao. Yall were in here talking bout that rah rah shyt :mjlol:When I get the chance I might quote some of u nikkas talking about Corey ain't afraid of shyt. GTFOH, be a man and stop dikk riding lol

This.... I swear this site full of cornballs.....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
say what you want corey still talk his shyt and stand on it but zo did 180 quiet as a mouse on the show when corey speak, i dont want here that bullshyt about black economic power when he don't even believe. zo in same lane as alex jones

i don't believe zo fed story shyt ridiculous he lying he just scary ass nikka

fuk zowhat show i couldn't barely watch corey show because zo bullshyting ass was asking too much questions

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What was he supposed to do?
Not use Corey & Geoff as the reason he took the show down.
say what you want corey still talk his shyt and stand on it but zo did 180 quiet as a mouse on the show when corey speak, i dont want here that bullshyt about black economic power when he don't even believe. zo in same lane as alex jones

i don't believe zo fed story shyt ridiculous he lying he just scary ass nikka

fuk zowhat show i couldn't barely watch corey show because zo bullshyting ass was asking too much questions
Corey was on some bullshyt last night too though:patrice:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It's like these nikkas stay forgetting that Corey is a COMEDIAN

Idk why they keep trying to make him out to be more than that lol
It's really the only reason I listen to the show. I hope this show proves that fact: everything he says is just for laughs, nothing he says about changing the system should be taken beyond jest.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Right. And for Corey to have made such a bold, arbitrary statement, he should have cited at least one example of Bobby's predatory behavior. Sometimes I get the feeling like Corey's that homeboy that will drag his homeboys to the strip club and give them a handful of bills to throw at hoes. But if one of those homeboys wanted to borrow that money, he would deny him, take the money back and call him a 'predator' or a user.

Zo Williams revealed himself as a c00n & a COWARD! SMH!!

zoe was about to go in on darlene when she made the good hair comment....

Corey threw Bobby under a bus ever so calmly lol

Zo kept plugin his shyt, plugin his shyt, plugin HIS bullshyt....nikka, we here for COREY'S 5150 SHOW, not yo damn gimme money-beggin' ass campaign.

Zo talking about reading the Art of War and going to use that strategy, who the fukk do you think wrote that book? You dumb mfs keep listening and taking what Zo and Passa Bama (Banner) say as gospel and watch your demise. Those mfs are con artist and salesman.

Exactly who has a crowdfunding campaign to write a book then turn around and sell you the damn book you donated to. SMH

This is my biggest problem with Zo: He dikk-rides celebrities too much. He is always on that celebrity-worshipping shyt

Zo was getting to emotional. Wtf is wrong with that nikka? You over 30 damn years old and you still have to read books to understand this world or the ppl in it.

Zo got shook up...Scared to Def

Bobby do stay low key c00nin' but Zo too on Zo's Morning Show. I'll never forget Zo had some nonblack dude on the show, and Zo, Bobby and the others were throwing black people under the bus. Basically saying "what about black-on-black crime." And Bobby's generation hasn't established anything for the younger generation, but want to point the finger. Old cowards

TRUTH!. they talked alot of shyt, just like saneter does, and them hebrews ... but we see all them running, boyce watkins crying on his show, but they want them book sales and lectures. zsa zsa ali , griif all of them are fakers

Zo Williams is tap dancing unrhythmically like a white 19th century man in black face. "I took the video down because I care about my friends Corey, Bobby and so on"

No nikka you took it down because you got told to by the white station you work for and the FBI agents you chatted to when you denied you were neither acquainted with the Baton Rouge shooter nor did you agree with his philosopher.

Zo Williams you can quote Sun Tzu all you want and yes war is fought on many fronts and in many ways but once you make a move you don't fold. The game of chess as started and you're supposed keep going till the end, you gave up and I could see your new doctrine on the Zo What Morning Show.

Suddenly your stance went from Malcolm X to Martin Luther King, begging for non violence. Corey see's and he really defined you correctly in the last show when he said "there's a pic of Zo with the shooter and that's why he's not in"

You were probably going see the FBI to tell them you were scared for you family and that you didn't know him. That it was just a picture you took and then you most likely showed them the pic of you standing next to Hillary Clinton and probably said "looks massa I is stand next to Hilary, I isn't a bad negra, I promise"

:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
If you haven't realised that Zo is more on the accountability, unifying, economic, "intellectual" vibe and Corey is on the straight up hateful, white devil, eye for an eye but "whites are unstoppable so get out", you ain't been paying attention...

There's always been an undercurrent of their opposing ideologies throughout the show. e.g. Zo would bring up the recycling black dollar and Corey always replies it's not going to work...

If them people really came at him, I'm not surprised in the slightest Zo "buckled" a little.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If you haven't realised that Zo is more on the accountability, unifying, economic, "intellectual" vibe and Corey is on the straight up hateful, white devil, eye for an eye but "whites are unstoppable so get out", you ain't been paying attention...

There's always been an undercurrent of their opposing ideologies throughout the show. e.g. Zo would bring up the recycling black dollar and Corey always replies it's not going to work...

If them people really came at him, I'm not surprised in the slightest Zo "buckled" a little.
:pachaha: