The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
watching the latest now and @ 1:08:00 this nikka zo keep tryna talk over freeze. zo is a bytch straight up, i was gonna lay off him but this nikka always pulling some sucka shyt. I noticed it a few episodes back, this nikka zo will start talking over freeze and just keep going so he doesn't get a chance to say nothing.

This nikka zo weak and he need to get the fukk gone already

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
this nikka zo voted for obama but sit up and act like he anti government

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
smh @ darlene being damn near 50 still going to strip clubs to get dikks swung in her face. For this brotha corey to be so talented he surrounded by mediocrity and fraudulence. Freez luv is cool tho

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
how is darlene damn near 50 and STILL shyttin' on women half of her age?! like this is unbelievable :mindblown:

That arm flabby than a mug.:scusthov: I swear I do not see the hype about some 50 year old industry community property with a trash personality, fake t*ts and a gang of makeup. Dudes standards are just scraping the bottom :dahell:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
watching the latest now and @ 1:08:00 this nikka zo keep tryna talk over freeze. zo is a bytch straight up, i was gonna lay off him but this nikka always pulling some sucka shyt. I noticed it a few episodes back, this nikka zo will start talking over freeze and just keep going so he doesn't get a chance to say nothing.

This nikka zo weak and he need to get the fukk gone already

this nikka zo supposed to be a life coach but corey give way better life and relationship advice.

this nikka zo voted for obama but sit up and act like he anti government

smh @ darlene being damn near 50 still going to strip clubs to get dikks swung in her face. For this brotha corey to be so talented he surrounded by mediocrity and fraudulence. Freez luv is cool tho

Breh all prevalent thoughts, but :whoa: learn to use that edit button lord

That arm flabby than a mug.:scusthov: I swear I do not see the hype about some 50 year old industry community property with a trash personality, fake t*ts and a gang of makeup. Dudes standards are just scraping the bottom :dahell:

nikka you gay

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
this nikka zo supposed to be a life coach but corey give way better life and relationship advice.
Zo has multiple baby mama's an no meaningful relationship with a woman. I honestly believe his relationship advice should be taken with a grain of salt.

His insights into black history, etymology, existential thinking and self analysis is spot on though.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Zo has multiple baby mama's an no meaningful relationship with a woman. I honestly believe his relationship advice should be taken with a grain of salt.

His insights into black history, etymology, existential thinking and self analysis is spot on though.

Zo licks too much clit. I take about 50 per cent of what he says seriously. And I been stopped listening to his show with the broads where they babble endlessly and he doesn't check them.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

trash personality?! :wtf:
fake titties:rudy:

no makeup :blessed: