The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:dead: Nikka was showing the feds Corey stand up specials.
"im not snitching on nikkas on 400 Block Queen Street but i give you couple Chicago comedies out town in south LA doing they thing "

camron-paid-in-full.jpg

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks in here must not know Zo besides listening to Corey show

5150 show is entertainment when Bobby was on there is a perfect example When ever somebody tried to come with some real knowledge they laughed at the sh!t

Even Darlene had the nerve to crack on Bobby and this bytch dumb as fuk

I ain't made a Zo I don't agree with any nikka callin for violence.... when they sitting up making money , living lavish , talking crazy .

If Corey went out a busted off its another thing
Zo smart Corey trying to make emotional moves that ain't worth a fukk

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Also Zo friend with the lazy eye says, don't call yourself Black. Do you think those racist azz cops give a fukk what you call yourself :mjlol:

I can't stand that cornball ass nikka Kevin! :martin:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Folks in here must not know Zo besides listening to Corey show

5150 show is entertainment when Bobby was on there is a perfect example When ever somebody tried to come with some real knowledge they laughed at the sh!t

Even Darlene had the nerve to crack on Bobby and this bytch dumb as fuk

I ain't made a Zo I don't agree with any nikka callin for violence.... when they sitting up making money , living lavish , talking crazy .

If Corey went out a busted off its another thing
Zo smart Corey trying to make emotional moves that ain't worth a fukk
Zo was talking mad rah rah shyt the week before Gavin went off. He pulled a 180 like a bytch

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand that cornball ass nikka Kevin! :martin:

You buggin. He's the most educated panelist on the show. He's smarter than everyone and struggles to meet (the sheep) at their level.

To his credit they've done a show on our true history (Moorish history for dummies), however, Zo reverts right back to what he knows most of the sheep are comfortable with

The irony is he told the Feds we're not untied and never will be.. We don't support black business or each other.

He basically told he Feds he's waisting his time every Monday. It's hard to maintain the same respect level for the Breh... I get it but then I don't..

So now I'm wondering if Dr G funds Zo what Morning show

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I haven't watched this show is a looooooong time, but all I want to know, has Bobby written his book yet and is it in publication?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Zo probably got shyt in the closet

No way he just compromised his whole platform just like that.

Feds probably threw a few of his skeletons out there. This isn't making sense

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You buggin. He's the most educated panelist on the show. He's smarter than everyone and struggles to meet (the sheep) at their level.

To his credit they've done a show on our true history (Moorish history for dummies), however, Zo reverts right back to what he knows most of the sheep are comfortable with

The irony is he told the Feds we're not untied and never will be.. We don't support black business or each other.

He basically told he Feds he's waisting his time every Monday. It's hard to maintain the same respect level for the Breh... I get it but then I don't..

So now I'm wondering if Dr G funds Zo what Morning show

:rudy:

I respectfully disagree. Kevin is the quintessential smart/dumb brother who offers nothing substantive knowledge or solution wise but redundant, delusional talking points laced with foolish hyberbole.