The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Zo really exposed himself these last 2 weeks man. I knew there was something about him that always had me :patrice:like, I don't know if he's really with the shyts or he's just blowing smoke.

I just get a certain vibe from people to where you can tell they suspect. I picked up that vibe alot from Zo while I was watching the 5150 show. Now, when it comes to dropping knowledge, the dude is a beast. But while he's great at dropping gems, he's not the type you'll expect to be on the front lines when shyt gets cracking.

There's nothing wrong with that, but don't pretend like you are when you say shyt like...."There's no one more Malcolm than me" :youngsabo:
Yeah ok nikka :rudy::camby:
I watched a lil portion of his show and the thing is he was supposed to stay low key for another week, but came back earlier after the coast was clear :mjlol:

If he would had kept it real and said "shyt is too hetic, I'm afraid for my life and my family" :whoa: then I would've been Ok...understandable:ehh: :yeshrug:

But he straight up lied to hide the fact he got shook. Lying to Cory and the rest of the 5150 crew :francis:

Darlene got bigger balls than this nikka pause and she a woman :francis:
Dr. Boyce handled the situation the right way without having to run or hide or throw Gavin under the bus and Boyce has a daughter :martin:.

I might watch the 5150 show live tonight....if ZO shows up, were gonna be in for a classic show. I hope Cory & the chat room takes stabs at him throughout the episode

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And I don't respect the fact Zo coughed up info to the FEDS about other black people to save his own ass. :scust:
Does Zo seem like the type of cat that wouldn't comply with law enforcement if pressure was applied? I've seen harder women on the street.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey needs to shut the fukk up when it comes to talking about boycotts, because he kept equating people paying for shelter and food to buying high priced shoes:snoop:. He clearly feels some kind of way because of people calling him out for supporting the Jordan brand. As for Corey not trusting Bobby, i think it has more to do with Bobby schooling him on economics and cacs aren't as dominate as he believes them to be. When Bobby was telling him how the USA is indebted to China he had no intelligent comeback, so he just started talking down to him. Zo gets the permanent :mjpls: from me because he was full of shyt last night, TradioV made him take his show down and like a bytch he did.