The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Zo is highly intelligent and I respect a lot of the historical knowledge he drops. My problem with him has always been credibility though, practicing what you preach. He never stands up for himself and I'm always :patrice: at him being a "relationship expert". I can't take relationship advice from somebody who ain't been married at least 10 years and considers them self a bachelor.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
damn I'm bout to watch this episode now...but after reading the comments on here and under the youtube...I know I'm not going to listen to all of it

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if the feds called Corey in for questioning? :lupe:

Got to be.

The week after Dallas he was on his show screaming and hollering for nikkas to buss back...

They've got to be watching all of them nkw

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Everybody above me is right the youtube comments are showing no mercy:

-This show did a 180 like a muthafukkah.
-im half and half about this show..government corrupts everything..
-Alex Jones the shyt he spreads but they take down a Zo show
-Zo took it down. Not YouTube or the Feds. The seat got hot and instead of having the testicular fortitude to stand on his square.. he folded
-every man should stand on his words. Stop trying to justice bytch behavior. Did Malcolm "think" about his children? Did Khalid Muhammad "think" about his children? Did Marcus Garvey "think" about his children? Did Fred Hampton "think" about his children?...knock it off with the excuses.
-I've been supporting Zo for a while, but he's starting to be fishy. Something is amiss
Then Zoe responded in the comments a few times
-
TheZoWhatShow12 hours ago
who ducked off Corey? Corey knew i wasn't going to make to that show... Man, I have 3 Kids, and i have the right to handle their affairs as well... I was out of town Last week period...

10:31

Superstar
Daps

-Zo took it down. Not YouTube or the Feds. The seat got hot and instead of having the testicular fortitude to stand on his square.. he folded
-every man should stand on his words. Stop trying to justice bytch behavior. Did Malcolm "think" about his children? Did Khalid Muhammad "think" about his children? Did Marcus Garvey "think" about his children? Did Fred Hampton "think" about his children?...knock it off with the excuses.
-I've been supporting Zo for a while, but he's starting to be fishy. Something is amiss
-
who ducked off Corey? Corey knew i wasn't going to make to that show... Man, I have 3 Kids, and i have the right to handle their affairs as well... I was out of town Last week period...

"Man I have 3 kids"

All I needed to see folks. Still got mad love and respect for that brother and all of them but they're human

You want to change the world.. Start with yourself first

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Lying ass nikka he on like every damn show but now he gotta take care of his kids of all weeks. :rudy::mjlol:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
so you telling me the realist in the room next to Mr. 5150 is some Mexican woman and zo be the main one talking about we cant stick together. all i know is loyalty when its broke you cant restore it :mjpls:

they on his ass on the comment section too, now he talking about martial Law and all his response to his "whos more malcom than me" comment got him deflecting with some Sun Tzu, The Art of War quote.

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

:what:wtf did they did to that man grown man turn bytch. agent thurgood marshall ass' just want some piece of bean pies ass nikka
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:whose more malcom than zo??? that's hilarious. This nikka was nowhere near malcolm status even before he exposed himself.

and my instincts tell me he's a coy fish.
i remember corey calling him out and his homo tendencies.

zo- " 60% of the chat room think im gay nikka :damn:"
corey-:youngsabo: " yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

then this clown asks corey " do you think i'm gay" to which corey NEVER said NO and zo never said he wasn't gay. :mjpls:

@ 1:49:10

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

-
:russ::russ::russ::russ: "i have 3 kids". he always call lebron a bytch but he pulled "i have 3 kids" that man wrote a statement on everybody i bet even on corey

now bobby on that we are all one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint mad at Zo, but I aint buying that weak ass excuse either. His son a grown ass man, he making it sound like his son disabled or somthin. He need to just say he didnt feel comfortable showing up to the show, he aint gotta lie to kick it. :yeshrug:

His son is 19 at the most..... Why is it hard to fathom that a father wants to be with his son in these types of events..... and what difference would it make if he was off this week but came back next week.... Yall nikkas just love gossip just as much as these birds do