The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I aint mad at Zo, but I aint buying that weak ass excuse either. His son a grown ass man, he making it sound like his son disabled or somthin. He need to just say he didnt feel comfortable showing up to the show, he aint gotta lie to kick it. :yeshrug:
even if he was telling the truth you nikkas wouldn't believe him anyways, all it takes is one nikka to convince you..:laff:

eh, who cares tho..:manny:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wow, looking at the latest Zo What Morning Show you can tell who back by white money (Zo) and whose completely independent (Boyce). I liked how Boyce didn't completely throw Gavin under the bus and tried to bring some understanding to why he did what he did, unlike ZO.

I have a lot of respect for Zo Williams, and think he is a very intelligent good-hearted brother, but I lost a little after watching this episode. Them boys put a little heat on you, and your white sponsors start asking questions

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
been thought zo was phony from day one, now it's exposed. nikka up here talking about " i told the feds about all the black businesses i promote" :mjlol:

This weak ass nikka gave up every piece of info he could. This nikka is on some straight sucka shyt. Scary ass nikka sat around corey acting like he was down NOW all of a sudden he want to take a stand against violence. get this weak nikka off 5150 for good.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
They're getting @ him in the YouTube comments of yesterday's show

He pivoted. It is what it is Breh...

He def pivoted

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
been thought zo was phony from day one, now it's exposed. nikka up here talking about " i told the feds about all the black businesses i promote" :mjlol:

This weak ass nikka gave up every piece of info he could. This nikka is on some straight sucka shyt. Scary ass nikka sat around corey acting like he was down NOW all of a sudden he want to take a stand against violence. get this weak nikka off 5150 for good.
so you telling me the realist in the room next to Mr. 5150 is some Mexican woman and zo be the main one talking about we cant stick together. all i know is loyalty when its broke you cant restore it :mjpls:

they on his ass on the comment section too, now he talking about martial Law and all his response to his "whos more malcom than me" comment got him deflecting with some Sun Tzu, The Art of War quote.

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

:what:wtf did they did to that man grown man turn bytch. agent thurgood marshall ass' just want some piece of bean pies ass nikka

10:31

Superstar
Daps
so you telling me the realist in the room next to Mr. 5150 is some Mexican woman and zo be the main one talking about we cant stick together. all i know is loyalty when its broke you cant restore it :mjpls:

they on his ass on the comment section too, now he talking about martial Law and all his response to his "whos more malcom than me" comment got him deflecting with some Sun Tzu, The Art of War quote.

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

:what:wtf did they did to that man grown man turn bytch. agent thurgood marshall ass' just want some piece of bean pies ass nikka

:mjpls:....

Breh.. Can't act like we didn't see this coming. His show and Corey Show are about to start sounding "real different".

Both went hard advocating "bussin back" rhetoric and it just so happens that a followe of both their shows ends up listening to their rhetoric.

Bottom line is they should look in the mirror and decide which side of the issue they fall on before they start barking out directives because they have loyal followers. That brother was a legit supporter.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: nikka telling the feds about oui juice

If Zo is on 5150, the chat room going to grill him, expect a real emotional Zo..