The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is my first time posting in this thread and maybe y'all already discussed it, but does Corey lurk here? I swear judging from his Twitter account it looks a lot of what he posts looks familiar to here :patrice:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This is my first time posting in this thread and maybe y'all already discussed it, but does Corey lurk here? I swear judging from his Twitter account it looks a lot of what he posts looks familiar to here :patrice:

I'm quite certain a lot of celebrities/entertainers & athletes visit The Coli on a regular basis, so it wouldn't surprise me that Corey would also..

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I knew it.

Nikkas was talking about Zo went ghost because he took his son to basketball camp.:laff:

This nikka had them feds knocking on his door and he got shook.:sas1:

I just knew this fed talk wasn't a hoax. It's confirmed now. :dame:
He can say his son had something going on so that's why last weeks show was cancelled but taking down a past show only has one reason behind it.
:lupe:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
He can say his son had something going on so that's why last weeks show was cancelled but taking down a past show only has one reason behind it.
:lupe:
Zo on that..

UveayqE.gif

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Heard the episode and that's probably the exact reason he took it down. Zo seemed to be trying to play it to the center and talking about how we can fix things on our own, economic empowerment, etc. His guest were a little more, lets just say, 'passionate' than he was on the whole issue and he probably trying to protect them. Especially with that photo of Zo out there, they probably were getting a whole lot of new eyes watching his show looking for some dirt.
hope Zo doesn't come back to the 5150 show.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
somebody tell YaoMingThoughts dumbass that Zo ain't say he didn't do the show because he was shook or feds was on him, he said his schedule changed aka Son in town for a camp... you nikkas sure dont know how to put two and two together..:camby:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
somebody tell YaoMingThoughts dumbass that Zo ain't say he didn't do the show because he was shook or feds was on him, he said his schedule changed aka Son in town for a camp... you nikkas sure dont know how to put two and two together..:camby:

I aint mad at Zo, but I aint buying that weak ass excuse either. His son a grown ass man, he making it sound like his son disabled or somthin. He need to just say he didnt feel comfortable showing up to the show, he aint gotta lie to kick it. :yeshrug: