The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I couldnt even make it past 28 min the simping is disgusting

Laughing at her lame ass jokes like she Eddie Murphy

"HILARIOUS!!! You are cool like an ugly girl!!"

:snoop:

LOL. Real talk. I like Claudia, quite a lot actually, and I do think she is genuinely funny (if you appreciate off the cuff sometimes mean comments which I do) She's quick witted but does have misses and she's attractive. But dudes gas her up like crazy on any show she's on, and she already seems narcissistic enough as it is.

I'm not for the 'negging' tactic but I think the polar opposite of hardcore simpin' is just as bad to watch.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
LOL. Real talk. I like Claudia, quite a lot actually, and I do think she is genuinely funny (if you appreciate off the cuff sometimes mean comments which I do) She's quick witted but does have misses and she's attractive. But dudes gas her up like crazy on any show she's on, and she already seems narcissistic enough as it is.

I'm not for the 'negging' tactic but I think the polar opposite of hardcore simpin' is just as bad to watch.

i like her much better with corey cause she stays in line and she knows to stay humble around corey he will dish her dirt with no hesitation....its hard to believe this bytch is 40, she got the mentality of a female in her 20's......But yea i been watching the RAR show, TDP and RT are fukkin hilarious

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
RAR, shyt go real
[ame=http://youtu.be/hcdxBlEczic]Reach Around Radio (Part 3 of 3) 03-28-13 - YouTube[/ame]