The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Corey doesn't have sponsors so I expect him to keep going hard and not fall back. He said he was going to stand on it. They cant shut down the internet.

True, but they can fukk with his Ustream and YouTube accounts. This rabbit hole can go deep. But just like that John Carlos story that was posted yesterday, when you make a stand against this nation on a large scale you have to be ready to sacrifice your life and be placed in the "dark".

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
How do yall feel about zo pulling his showv from last week?

I've noticed that too. I know something was weird when he didn't do today's show and pulled last weeks which discussed different solutions for black folk. :ohhh:
The show had a great insight and was classic too with everyone going in on the white dr bytch :mjlol:
Sucks Zo Williams felt the pressure and had to lay low. He might not even show up to the 5150 tomorrow :francis:
I respect Tariq for still doing his show last night. We can't let these devils shut us down. Gotta keep speaking out against these injustices:salute:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Look at this agent. They didn't incite nobody to kill :scust:
it's like that nikka wants the feds to be at Corey neck or something...
EORc6n9.png

Daps
Corey too old to talk that reckless.

That's when Zo should've stepped in and really dead all that talk which he kind of did, but really wasn't as direct with Corey as he should've been.

We all know Darlene wasn't gonna be the one to do it and Freeze can be on some whatever type of steeze.:yeshrug:

Nonetheless I still wanna see the show even if it might be just Corey and Freeze.:ehh:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You don't incite folk to kill and then lay low after they actually do it.

STFU! :camby:

The brother who shot those cops in La. was a grown man who's responsible for his own damn actions & individual deeds, so quit hating on Tariq, Zo & Corey by trying to assign direct blame to them based on their personal opinions or thoughts.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
That's when Zo should've stepped in and really dead all that talk which he kind of did, but really wasn't as direct with Corey as he should've been.

We all know Darlene wasn't gonna be the one to do it and Freeze can be on some whatever type of steeze.:yeshrug:

Nonetheless I still wanna see the show even if it might be just Corey and Freeze.:ehh:

Breh, Corey gone do the 5150 show dolo tomorrow :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He still did his show, but he made sure he was careful on what to say/not to say

Yeah I know, he was overly careful on what he said. (Understandably tho) He seemed really uneasy as well. It wasn't a feel good show. You know he was feelin that heat.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
STFU! :camby:

The brother who shot those cops in La. was a grown man who's responsible for his own damn actions & individual deeds, so quit hating on Tariq, Zo & Corey by trying to assign direct blame to them based on their personal opinions or thoughts.
You're entitled to your opinion lil mama. I'm not about to argue with your sassy wrong ass.