The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Shameful.

Don't give a shyt. In the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter. Those dudes will be back on air next week.

shyt is no different than conservative talk radio when they talk that shyt then some nut pops some minorities and then Limbaugh and the rest be like...:whoa:

I can see both sides. At first i thought it was a sucker move.

But now I think he did it to protect the panel because some of them got real inflammatory on there :patrice:

Tariq fell back too

In regards to what?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
His shows airs during the daytime/morning. Zo's show going Ghost ain't a good look at all, AND I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A DAMN COINCIDENCE. :snoop:
fukk yall so mad about? he's doing the smart thing and keeping a low profile until the media shytshow dies down

he wasnt going as hard as Corey anyway so it's really w/e

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see both sides. At first i thought it was a sucker move.

But now I think he did it to protect the panel because some of them got real inflammatory on there :patrice:

Both to protect himself, his family, folks he does business with and his panel.

Remember all these dudes got associates. I mean if you did business with one of these kats wouldn't you want them to lay low and not put heat on themselves which will put heat on you?

For the record tariq has always been calculated in what he says and has never talked about busting at cops. So I think folks miss guided with him so call falling back.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
fukk yall so mad about? he's doing the smart thing and keeping a low profile until the media shytshow dies down

he wasnt going as hard as Corey anyway so it's really w/e

I'm not mad breh at all, just pointing out whats going down.

You don't incite folk to kill and then lay low after they actually do it.

so you really think Corey/Zo/Tariq really are the main motivators behind these attacks?? Even tho breh said he had no affiliations?? and we don't really know the determining factor of pushed breh to the edge.e

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not mad breh at all, just pointing out whats going down.

so you really think Corey/Zo/Tariq really are the main motivators behind these attacks?? Even tho breh said he had no affiliations?? and we don't really know the determining factor of pushed breh to the edge.e
Dude was tweeting Corey days before he put that work in. I bet the feds think it's more than a coincidence. They not laying low for nothing.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You don't incite folk to kill and then lay low after they actually do it.
Just let him talk, it's no different than the barber shop /s

Like I said before, Zo should have kept Corey level headed. It's cool to be upset but Corey don't want those troubles. This is a different level than Sotomoisture and Stephen A Smith.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just let him talk, it's no different than the barber shop /s

Like I said before, Zo should have kept Corey level headed. It's cool to be upset but Corey don't want those troubles. This is a different level than Sotomoisture and Stephen A Smith.
Corey doesn't have sponsors so I expect him to keep going hard and not fall back. He said he was going to stand on it. They cant shut down the internet.