The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You a professional troll out this mothafukka huh? That's how u get off tryna get a rise outta mothafukkaz? Go get some puzzy or something I feel sorry for you and sh1t honestly
:umad:
:russell:
nikka you been on here since 2013 & probably been on forums for years...:laff: like i said it's not that serious m8... i talk sports & fukk around..:troll: if you feel i come off as a troll so be it..
4HXsT68.png

I have whoever you're talking to on ignore so they must be a troll.
and this nikka got damn near the whole Coli on ignore, sensitive ass nikka..:mjlol: if you associated with this nikka...
tddufe6.png

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yo a couple weeks ago this same cat started arguing with me when I said Lebron needing help against the Warriors now they they Durant...this mothafukka was acting like im lying and the n!gga disrespectful as shyt lol his dumb azz didn't know I was rooting for the cavs too...I was like this dumb n!gga just arguing to argue and sh1t ...now this sh1t here...I never thought I would have to put someone on ignore foreal but I may have too
I only put trolls on ignore that's how I know whoever you're going back and forth with is 1. Who is it?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yo a couple weeks ago this same cat started arguing with me when I said Lebron needing help against the Warriors now they they Durant...this mothafukka was acting like im lying and the n!gga disrespectful as shyt lol his dumb azz didn't know I was rooting for the cavs too...I was like this dumb n!gga just arguing to argue and sh1t ...now this sh1t here...I never thought I would have to put someone on ignore foreal but I may have too

nikkaz really be catching feelings over sports :mjlol:

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I wonder who on Wild n Out pretending to be young but really older than Corey. He said someone act 25 but older than him and he's 48 lol

They have no facial hair

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Zo didn't do his show Monday I assumed he took some time off Corey might be on to something Freeze disappear for two weeks then pop back up