The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I have never seen an entire episode of Zo's show just the Corey clips but I was going to watch tonight. If Zo isn't doing his own show tonight where he controls the content I wonder if he will do 5150 tomorrow.
:lupe:

If this is true they probably called Zo. He could promote his book but they would probably only ask dumb questions about a man he didn't know.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Just randomly started watching on YouTube few days ago. Show is fukkin hilarious. Like an auditory version of the coli

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I have never seen an entire episode of Zo's show just the Corey clips but I was going to watch tonight. If Zo isn't doing his own show tonight where he controls the content I wonder if he will do 5150 tomorrow.
:lupe:

If this is true they probably called Zo. He could promote his book but they would probably only ask dumb questions about a man he didn't know.

His shows airs during the daytime/morning. Zo's show going Ghost ain't a good look at all, AND I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A DAMN COINCIDENCE. :snoop:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Corey mentioned on the last episode some of his California shows were cancelled. I don't think he can get shut out of standup because the people sellout everywhere he goes. They can ban him from TV and movies.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do yall feel about zo pulling his showv from last week?

Don't give a shyt. In the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter. Those dudes will be back on air next week.

shyt is no different than conservative talk radio when they talk that shyt then some nut pops some minorities and then Limbaugh and the rest be like...:whoa: