The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They were all fake when it came to KD, imo what KD did was a bytch move plain & simple.

i was surprise that corey co-sign that shyt but once he said kd was his wife cousin i was ...okayyy i get it, same thing with kevin hart in women clothing on snl

he had a championship competing team ..its like he didn't believe in himself so he forfeit ...:mindblown:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
zo with his fake ass was calling lebron bytch now he switch when kd hop on warriors, i swear cali nikka sport fans be on some other shyt
I ain't a big LeBron fan but them nikkas always get on him for shyt about not helping black people more and all that he grew up without a father. Yet Corey will dikkride Jordan to no end when that all that nikka thinks nikkas are good for are buying his shoes.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I'm disappointed they were so unknowledgeable about why so many "so so" NBA players got these crazy deals. Corey always tryna put that gay shyt on somebody :heh:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
zo with his fake ass was calling lebron bytch now he switch when kd hop on warriors, i swear cali nikka sport fans be on some other shyt

They were all fake when it came to KD, imo what KD did was a bytch move plain & simple.

When I saw the title of the show was about Has America Killed Alpha Males I thought Corey was going to say the KD move was a beta male move.:patrice: Zo is selling clothes now too.:francis:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't a big LeBron fan but them nikkas always get on him for shyt about not helping black people more and all that he grew up without a father. Yet Corey will dikkride Jordan to no end when that all that nikka thinks nikkas are good for are buying his shoes.
not true :camby:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the banner episodes

on ZO show too

I fukk with banner and Corey

But listening to them neither of them can even come close to half of the knowledge Zo be dropping

Like when Corey or David thought they has dropping that fire , I'm like nikka stop

I'm not hating tho cuz some people are listening now to some of this just because it's a name saying it now

Last week dude was i chillen with last week was like Bru u need to hear that banner speech,

I wanted to say u dumb duck I been told you about all that , but I was like :martin:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

This was pretty funny, it started off kinda slow, but when they started talking about the alpha male shyt, that was on point. I'm glad they mentioned that Mexican shyt and child support, some black brothers think a mexican chick will not put you in the system, your bullshyttin yourself. You will probably get fukk worst.

That dude freeze is funny as fukk and zoe, do say some smart shyt. Darlene just be there, she coo tho.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Figured I'd share this:

Ride Along show featuring Geoff Brown discussing all the shootings. Ride Along is essentially two retired cops long out of the field speaking from their perspective and Geoff, an ex-marine who's been shot at and assaulted more than the two cops combined, is fukking slaughtering them with reason and logic.

Cops on the show make reasonable points but Geoff calls out this blue line and they are called to task.

Dope episode.