The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Corey sounded shocked that Zoe put the 5150 show on his app.:patrice: I would think Zoe would ask Corey before doing that. :usure:Corey is very protective of his show and brand you can tell that by the way he talks about the clothing line.

i noticed that too

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Someone will send this to Corey or Darlene the way he jokes on Jamie and President Obama's friendship.:pachaha:
President Obama -- Come Party with Jamie Foxx and Me ... For $10,000/Ticket!
If you wanna roll VIP -- as in get a photo with Obama and prime seating for the concert -- it'll cost you $10,000! You can get in the door though for a mere $1,000 ... no pic included.
$10,000 though!!!:whew:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey always talking shyt bout Obama , Church, eddie long

but the nikka praise minister Farrakahn :what:

This nikka been runnin game on nikkas getting paid for years , but you ain't saying ish bout him ..

I listen every week love the show but sometimes Corey look stupid talking bout ish

To me hell , Farrakahn god/religion ain't done ish for nikkas either so why the fuk am I gone give him a pass

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Corey always talking shyt bout Obama , Church, eddie long

but the nikka praise minister Farrakahn :what:

This nikka been runnin game on nikkas getting paid for years , but you ain't saying ish bout him ..

I listen every week love the show but sometimes Corey look stupid talking bout ish

To me hell , Farrakahn god/religion ain't done ish for nikkas either so why the fuk am I gone give him a pass
I don't get it either breh. There's this one clip of Farrakhan saying some really ignorant shyt recently (The Jay Z Beyonce clothes interview), the dude sounds crazy as fukk but :manny:

Just have to accept it all as entertainment I guess. ZoWhat is the only thing I look at with some sort of "this is real shyt" vibe.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it either breh. There's this one clip of Farrakhan saying some really ignorant shyt recently (The Jay Z Beyonce clothes interview), the dude sounds crazy as fukk but :manny:

Just have to accept it all as entertainment I guess. ZoWhat is the only thing I look at with some sort of "this is real shyt" vibe.
Yea Bobby used to come with some real knowledge on subjects

I know Zoe gotta be like :snoop: sometimes when Corey think he kicking some deep shyt

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Yea Bobby used to come with some real knowledge on subjects

I know Zoe gotta be like :snoop: sometimes when Corey think he kicking some deep shyt
That's why I miss Bobby's presence on the show. He wasn't as entertaining as Freez but he had value they don't have now. He made Corey more conscience of the shyt he says. Damn why did Corey have to fukk that up :dahell: