The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
good show :salute:

darlene is like fine wine; she is a testament to real beauty. she can have on a plain old shirt and some spandex with her hair up in particular fashion and glasses on and still look better than most women :whew:

and her thighs and ass just as thick and phat as ever :banderas:
One show I thought Darleene said she froze her eggs just in case a future man want kids with her one day. This show she broke up with the guy because he wants kids and she doesn't. Corey may be right that she just didn't really like that guy.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
One show I thought Darleene said she froze her eggs just in case a future man want kids with her one day. This show she broke up with the guy because he wants kids and she doesn't. Corey may be right that she just didn't really like that guy.

i'd love for her to have my seed:mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:leostare:

kangen%2Bwater%2B082178773377.jpg

:troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Freeze impressions cracked me euphoria this last episode.

Zoe so struggle trying to chime in on the he comedic tip. That Texas impression he was doing made me cringe. Is it me or does Zoe put the dam mic in his mouth and talk extra loud to be heard

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
But the way he treated Bobby that one show made me lose some respect for him. Bobby was trying to give Corey some info, but Corey was in his tinfoil hat conspiracy mode and didn't want to listen.

Word if he doesn't have his tinfoil hat on its the truffle butter gay conspiracy thing and he gets a lil too graphic with it, it makes me look at him like :patrice: :jbhmm: how does Corey know so much about gay sex acts

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Word if he doesn't have his tinfoil hat on its the truffle butter gay conspiracy thing and he gets a lil too graphic with it, it makes me look at him like :patrice: :jbhmm: how does Corey know so much about gay sex acts
Yeah :patrice: I'm hetero as fukk and I'm saying, I'm never really thinking about gay sex acts as much as this dude mentions it. I can't think of the last time I ever thought about it, it's just a non-factor. It's literally every fukking show for several minutes at a time... for months now.

Is it really that entertaining a segment of the 5150 fans? If so, let me know :shrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey is hilarious but his weakness is his repetitive topics, like i said before his best days were being on Speedy's show & the RMC 5150 shows. He does get very graphic with the gay shyt, which is weird for a person who claims to hate all that shyt. His callers be mad suspect as well when they go in on gay people while claiming to be fukking 2 women at the same time:mjlol:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
That's the only thing that annoys me about Corey, dude be leaning into them gay jokes a little too hard. The minute anything remotely gay comes up I just start watching the show like :beli: because I know dude about to OD on the gay jokes