The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last night's show was fukking hilarious, Claudia came in and basically pushed Darlene & Freeze to the bushes:mjlol: Hell Mimi was more valuable to the show last night than those 2, the only negative i saw was Corey's defense for Rickey Smiley. By his own logic he should never utter a bad word about Speedy & Jamie since they both gave him "licks".

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last night's show was fukking hilarious, Claudia came in and basically pushed Darlene & Freeze to the bushes:mjlol: Hell Mimi was more valuable to the show last night than those 2, the only negative i saw was Corey's defense for Rickey Smiley. By his own logic he should never utter a bad word about Speedy & Jamie since they both gave him "licks".
:russ:so true

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

When the chat room said he was jerkin off under the table :mjlol: :dead:. I think that was his first time meeting her maybe he was intimidated

Daps
I swear Freez said about 10 words the whole show. That Freez jerking off comment made me scream

And Claudia is near enough the perfect counterpart for the show, especially when Corey tryna get into freaky/dirty sh*t. Darlene is too "classy" for that. This reminded me of that RMC episode somebody posted a page back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Freeze was playing the back to let Claudia shine. That or he secretly wanted to fukk.

He didn't talk much the last time mimi was there either

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
That nikka was looking like his wife would murk him if he talked to her. He didn't even acknowledge her the whole show.

Yeah freeze is never quiet on the show Claudia can make some dudes nervous cause she's attractive and will talk shyt with the fellas, Darlene is fine but she won't be as open to talk about anything like Claudia

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah freeze is never quiet on the show Claudia can make some dudes nervous cause she's attractive and will talk shyt with the fellas, Darlene is fine but she won't be as open to talk about anything like Claudia
If Claudia had nice feet and could stay out the club she'd be a good wife.