The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Yeah :patrice: I'm hetero as fukk and I'm saying, I'm never really thinking about gay sex acts as much as this dude mentions it. I can't think of the last time I ever thought about it, it's just a non-factor. It's literally every fukking show for several minutes at a time... for months now.

Is it really that entertaining a segment of the 5150 fans? If so, let me know :shrug:

It makes everyone uncomfortable but some fans, Freeze, Zo, Darlene, go along with it because it's Corey, Bobby was the only one who would say nah it aint just that and break it down and we see what happend to him

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It makes everyone uncomfortable but some fans, Freeze, Zo, Darlene, go along with it because it's Corey, Bobby was the only one who would say nah it aint just that and break it down and we see what happend to him
that's why I wish bobby was still on the show. He kept the show moving along. I mean, darlene tries to push it but Zo falls back because :manny: it's not my show and Freeze will co-sign nearly everything Corey says except religion. :snoop:

Every week, the show is hit or miss.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Been watching some throwback episodes recently and these 2 stood out...

The story this Thot tells @ 53:40 is:what: :dahell::mindblown::damn:
These bytches are truly demonic

Man honestly I don't even know what the fukk this episode was about, I just stared at Darlene and those t*ts for 90 minutes. :whoo: I'd couldnt work with no woman coming to work dressed like that:aicmon: I'd have to tell her to put a jacket on or someshyt :whew: @stomachlines knows what I'm talm'bout.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Been watching some throwback episodes recently and these 2 stood out...

The story this Thot tells @ 53:40 is:what: :dahell::mindblown::damn:
These bytches are truly demonic

Man honestly I don't even know what the fukk this episode was about, I just stared at Darlene and those t*ts for 90 minutes. :whoo: I'd couldnt work with no woman coming to work dressed like that:aicmon: I'd have to tell her to put a jacket on or someshyt :whew: @stomachlines knows what I'm talm'bout.

what the fukk was that bytch's problem?!:what::merchant::scust: that bytch crazy and sick as fukk :dahell::scust:

yeah, that's demonic and sick as hell. shyt is straight up sick and wrong :scust:

darlene is truly a beautiful woman, outside (appearance) and seemingly inside as well. she's marriage material, fo sure. it's hard to find a woman who's as equally as beautiful inside and out these days but darlene seems to be one of those few women who's a lady, real classy, has morals and loves herself, family and friends

but yeah, the years have been very kind to darlene :whoo::whew: :ohlawd::wow::banderas:

736full-darlene-ortiz.jpg

040815-WCW-Darlene-e1428464852991.jpg

tumblr_mdg14vnr2e1rrshcdo1_500.jpg

Darlene_4.jpg

girlswithguns-59f43883fc29c28cac38a62dc09de773_h.jpg

l.jpg

08_11_13_radiotron_30th_0290.jpg